[SOLVED] Noisy pump(?)

realSRK

Prominent
Apr 19, 2020
Hi, I've experienced a noise coming from my pc lately but I cannot identify its source. My guess is that it's from the pump, I've already submitted a ticket to NZXT. I've recorded a video of it here:
View: https://youtu.be/S1dKenzAhg8

I have confirmed that the noise isn't a HDD or a fan.
My PC:
I7 9700K
ASUS ROG Z390-F
ASUS RTX 2070 Turbo
NZXT X73 AIO
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 8GB x4
Corsair RM850x
NZXT H710 case

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Case closed, it was a fan after all.
I first suspected a fan because it seemed to have a lubricant leak, I changed it, yet it still made the noise so I assumed it was something with the pump. Then I curiously checked the fans again and, to my surprise I changed the wrong fan.
Sorry for wasting your time 😅👍

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Can you give it a 180 if the tubes aren't too short?
The purpose of vertically rotating the rad 180 degrees:
These units are not topped off with fluid, so there is air present. With the new orientation, the pump should push the stray air bubbles/pockets into the rad, after which it'll rise to the other end and get trapped there.

realSRK

Prominent
Apr 19, 2020
These units are not topped off with fluid, so there is air present. With the new orientation, the pump should push the stray air bubbles/pockets into the rad, after which it'll rise to the other end and get trapped there.
I'll try that and let you know 👍

realSRK

Prominent
Apr 19, 2020
Unfortunately it didn't seem to work 😅. I ran it like that for a good half an hour. The radiator is too big for me to put it in flipped 180 so I had to hold it there 😅.

realSRK

Prominent
Apr 19, 2020
Case closed, it was a fan after all.
I first suspected a fan because it seemed to have a lubricant leak, I changed it, yet it still made the noise so I assumed it was something with the pump. Then I curiously checked the fans again and, to my surprise I changed the wrong fan.
Sorry for wasting your time 😅👍

Solution