Nokia 6225

And it's at the Radio Shack at Mission & 23rd Sts. in San Francisco,
along with the Samsung A680 and the Sanyo 8200. Arrived this week.

In article <Xns94DA9B5397977Me@207.217.125.204>, Me <me@noopmm.com,>
wrote:

> Nokia 6225 is in the stores in Los Angeles

How many did you buy?

ME

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in news:rmarkoff-DE346E.17225029042004
@news04.east.earthlink.net:

> In article <Xns94DA9B5397977Me@207.217.125.204>, Me <me@noopmm.com,>
> wrote:
>
>> Nokia 6225 is in the stores in Los Angeles
>
> How many did you buy?

Only one

Me <me@noopmm.com,> wrote:

>>> Nokia 6225 is in the stores in Los Angeles
>>
>> How many did you buy?
>
> Only one

If they're in Los Angeles, they should be in Redlands and Rancho Cucamonga
too, and up here in Victorville when the Victorville store opens in a couple
weeks - we're all part of the LA market.

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/6225 shows that Sprint is indeed now selling
the phone, but at "select locations" -- interesting.

Kickass - it's a tri-mode! Cool! (I will *not* buy a digital-only CDMA phone.)

I might have to re-think my "no Nokia" position, especially since Nokia has
dealt with some of their CDMA issues since I owned my last Nokia handset.
The 6225 looks like a nice phone.

ME

I have had no problems so far. I love the darn thing