Nokia 6230 InfraRed

Hi - bought the phone as soon as I could and it's everything I expected.
Anyone else have one and had any joy with the IR though. Where Nokia says
the port should be, I can't see it and I'm haveing problems connecting.
ANYONE??!

TIA

"Daskarzine" <test@test.com> wrote in message news:<407659d0$1@duster.adelaide.on.net>...
> Hi - bought the phone as soon as I could and it's everything I expected.
> Anyone else have one and had any joy with the IR though. Where Nokia says
> the port should be, I can't see it and I'm haveing problems connecting.
> ANYONE??!
>
> TIA

Hi Tia

I have a 6230 and have used the IR port a lot (running Win Xp pro). I
have not had any problems at all.

Jacob

G Brands 0