Nokia 6230 & Ipaq 1940 finally connected

After mail to WIDCOMM, mail to NOKIA and xy mails to HP I successfully
connected (paired) this two devices.
In short: after flashing with several flash-ROMs from HP and driver
patching I got working combination.
Now after 2 weeks of trouble I can rest and enjoy.
I hope that after tomorrow flashing Nokia with new firmware will be
still working. :)

Goran

"zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
> After mail to WIDCOMM, mail to NOKIA and xy mails to HP I successfully
> connected (paired) this two devices.
> In short: after flashing with several flash-ROMs from HP and driver
> patching I got working combination.
> Now after 2 weeks of trouble I can rest and enjoy.
> I hope that after tomorrow flashing Nokia with new firmware will be
> still working. :)
>
> Goran

don't just boast!!..give us the details of the drivers etc

"Alistair" <forget_it> wrote in message news:<107u1llo9g5sc9e@corp.supernews.com>...
> "zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
> > After mail to WIDCOMM, mail to NOKIA and xy mails to HP I successfully
> > connected (paired) this two devices.
> > In short: after flashing with several flash-ROMs from HP and driver
> > patching I got working combination.
> > Now after 2 weeks of trouble I can rest and enjoy.
> > I hope that after tomorrow flashing Nokia with new firmware will be
> > still working. :)
> >
> > Goran
>
> don't just boast!!..give us the details of the drivers etc

Agree ... share the secret with the rest of us - please :)

zlikovski <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message news:<e7bv709brc32r1jp86ic1lt791mukp8kff@4ax.com>...
> On 16 Apr 2004 01:17:54 -0700, jla0411@hotmail.com (jla) wrote:
>

> >> don't just boast!!..give us the details of the drivers etc
> >
> >Agree ... share the secret with the rest of us - please :)
>

> The rom can be found at:
> http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/handhelds/us/download/20665.html
>
> Pach sending on request ( I dont have ftp or web to upload).

Do you have idea about the patch togheter with a 2210 ?

/jla

"zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
> On 16 Apr 2004 01:17:54 -0700, jla0411@hotmail.com (jla) wrote:
>

> >> don't just boast!!..give us the details of the drivers etc
> >
> >Agree ... share the secret with the rest of us - please :)
>

> The rom can be found at:
> http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/handhelds/us/download/20665.html
>
> Pach sending on request ( I dont have ftp or web to upload).

can you please send me the nokia patch.

mail at alistairb dot co dot uk

thanks

nick

"zlikovski" <gcesnovar@SoftHome.net> wrote in message
> On 16 Apr 2004 01:17:54 -0700, jla0411@hotmail.com (jla) wrote:
>

> >> don't just boast!!..give us the details of the drivers etc
> >
> >Agree ... share the secret with the rest of us - please :)
>

> The rom can be found at:
> http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/handhelds/us/download/20665.html
>
> Pach sending on request ( I dont have ftp or web to upload).

Can upload for all if you like.

Nick
--
www.mobile-unlocking.org.uk
Unlocking all models starting from £5

--
Is een driehoek nu een driekant en een vierkant nu een vierhoek ?

Polle.

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:31:49 +0100, "Nick"
<nick@mobile-unlocking.org.uk> wrote:

>Can upload for all if you like.
>
>Nick

Give me binary group and I will upload for all.

karen477 Brands 2
M Brands 2
G Brands 0