Nokia 6230 problem

Hi!

I installed the latest USB cable drive + PC suite from Nokia's Web site.
When I try to browse
my phone XP notifies: "The operation could not be completed." The same thing
happened with
a PC with Win2000. Anybody familiar with this problem?

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

"T.S." <noei@otaveks.luukku.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I installed the latest USB cable drive + PC suite from Nokia's Web site.
> When I try to browse
> my phone XP notifies: "The operation could not be completed." The same
thing
> happened with
> a PC with Win2000. Anybody familiar with this problem?

I had this problem and cured it by (re)naming the MMC card. Once I did this
I could browse into the Gallery. I believe by default the MMC card does not
have a folder name.

Not suprised Nokia are loosing market share releasing essentially good
phones such as the Nokia 6230 but full of bugs. Apart from this phone there
is nothing much any good in the Nokia line-up these days.

Not only do they release bug ridden code, but the NEVER reply to support
questions via their web site. Rather than generate customer bad feeling by
not replying they should remove it from their web site. It does not take a
genius to work out why Nokia are heading for trouble.

-Steve

"Steve" <news3@proph.co.uk> kirjoitti viestissä

> Not only do they release bug ridden code, but the NEVER reply to support
> questions via their web site. Rather than generate customer bad feeling by
> not replying they should remove it from their web site. It does not take a
> genius to work out why Nokia are heading for trouble.
>
> -Steve

They replied to me.

pasi

I got an answer within 24 hours.

"Pasi S" <pasi@poistatama.fi> kirjoitti viestissä

> "Steve" <news3@proph.co.uk> kirjoitti viestissä
> >

> > Not only do they release bug ridden code, but the NEVER reply to support
> > questions via their web site. Rather than generate customer bad feeling
by
> > not replying they should remove it from their web site. It does not take
> > genius to work out why Nokia are heading for trouble.
> >
> > -Steve
> >

> They replied to me.
>
> pasi

I got an answer it took 6 weeks????????? bizarre
and the answer was incorrect anyway

> I got an answer within 24 hours.
>

> "Pasi S" <pasi@poistatama.fi> kirjoitti viestissä
> >
> > "Steve" <news3@proph.co.uk> kirjoitti viestissä
> > >

> > > Not only do they release bug ridden code, but the NEVER reply to
support
> > > questions via their web site. Rather than generate customer bad
feeling
> by
> > > not replying they should remove it from their web site. It does not
take
> > > genius to work out why Nokia are heading for trouble.
> > >
> > > -Steve
> > >

> > They replied to me.
> >
> > pasi

karen477 Brands 2