Nokia 6820

i was curious if anyone knew if the Nokia 6820 will be offered by
cingular. On the Nokia website it says the 6820 is only offered on
At&T's website. But hopefully it will be offered by cingular in the
near future. Let me know if you have any info.

Thanks
Brad

I asked the same ? a long time ago when AT&T rolled out the 6820. I got no
reply, but I have 2 guesses

1) It has something to do with "EDGE" High speed GPRS and how "cingular"
only has it in one area now and AT&T has it in many. I think Cingular and
AT&T are not really one whole thing yet and that may have something to do
with it.

2) I read somewhere in this newgroup that cingular will be rolling out more
phones on 6/12. It was in a post many months ago here I think...

Correct me if I am worng...

DKH

>i was curious if anyone knew if the Nokia 6820 will be offered by
>cingular.

Buy one, unlock it, and use it on Cingular if you want, or any of the other GSM
providers.

--
John S.