Nokia Announces Lumia 625 in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

fball922

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
I LOVE my Lumia 822 on VZW, but Nokia just keeps releasing the same thing, essentially, over and over with a slightly different camera. Kind of boring. Also, Verizon needs to fix the friggin' group messaging on their Windows Phones, ASAP.

IAmVortigaunt

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012
@fball922
I agree on the group messaging thing. My HTC Trophy (earlier Windows Phone) had group messaging on Verizon, and newer Windows Phones have group messaging on other carriers. Clearly, this is on Verizon.

As for Nokia, what are you looking for them to do? Different hardware designs or different features or what? The Lumia 925 is a bit of a different design than their polycarbonate ones.

IAmVortigaunt

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012
@fball922
I agree on the group messaging thing. My HTC Trophy (earlier Windows Phone) had group messaging on Verizon, and newer Windows Phones have group messaging on other carriers. Clearly, this is on Verizon.

As for Nokia, what are you looking for them to do? Different hardware designs or different features or what? The Lumia 925 is a bit of a different design than their polycarbonate ones.

fball922

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008

I would like to see them go to the Trophy design. I still use mine on occasion because I have smaller hands (I also cannot eat Whopper Jr's without assistance) and smaller phones just FEEL better. I frankly have no use for a giant screen, I prefer something compact and SOLID feeling. It would be a nice way to differentiate themselves. I get sick of giant phones, big, bigger, biggest... Seriously, unless you want a phablet, what is the draw to an awkwardly large phone? I am sure I could find an Android with a smaller screen, but yuck. I will never deal with their lackluster performance and stability issues again, and Apple is another no-go for me.

johnlove

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2007
Sorry Nokia, it's already 2013.
And 4.7 inches is not anymore considered 'big'.
If Nokia is really serious about the phablet market, she should start with 7 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.