Nokia Announces Lumia 720 Smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

feeblepenguin

Honorable
Dec 13, 2012
Instead of going for interior specs, Nokia goes for a cool screen. My screen is good enough, thank you, I wish to actually UPGRADE when my time comes, and be able to run.. well, software that actually uses the power i then would have. We need to progress!

[citation][nom]feeblepenguin[/nom]Instead of going for interior specs, Nokia goes for a cool screen. My screen is good enough, thank you, I wish to actually UPGRADE when my time comes, and be able to run.. well, software that actually uses the power i then would have. We need to progress![/citation]
This is their budget Win8 phone, not their flagship, so you can't expect the highest end CPU. However, what makes a good smartphone is not entirely about the CPU. Having a screen that is easy to read in sunlight is a big plus, having good reception and camera are also important. It is also a different OS than you are likely using, so you have no idea how well it performs its tasks based on the chip used.

I'd wait to see a review on it before making judgement.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
I'm getting confused by all the Lumias out there. My phone contract ends this June and while my LG Optimus 7 has served me well I made a list of all the things I hated about it and the things that were lacking throughout the year. Some very basic things weren't fixed in Windows Phone 8 even when it was one of the top most requested features in that lame website they made. I kinda hate that they didn't add more useful features in Windows 8, for instance the biggest feature that its lacking is the inability to send attachments that aren't photos in the email clients! I don't know if Android can do this but my next phone will definitely be an Android phone with HDMI out for sure.

jeffreber44

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
Nokia is doing an incredible job with the amount of options it gives customers. W8 Nokia phones are becoming very appealing to me. I am waiting to buy the Lumia 928 when it comes to Verizon this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.