Nokia CA-42 usb data cable scheme (with pop port pinout)

Hi, guys, before all, sorry for my bad english.

Could you help me in finding the schematics for che nokia data cable named
CA-42 with the pinout for the pop port connector (nokia 3120 and others)?

Thank you very much.

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

"quandy" <quandy@inwind.it> wrote in message
> Hi, guys, before all, sorry for my bad english.
>
> Could you help me in finding the schematics for che nokia data cable named
> CA-42 with the pinout for the pop port connector (nokia 3120 and others)?
>
> Thank you very much.

http://pinouts.ru/data/nokia_pop_pinout.shtml

Don

G Brands 0