Nokia-made Android Smartphone is the Vertu Ti, Costs $4070

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
This is when Apple doesn`t meet your "SWAG" to brag to people you can afford an over priced box. I sit sometimes and wonder how the bloody hell do this kind of idiots make so much money to actually afford such a POS?

Vorador2

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2007
I'm still wondering why all luxury phones have specs so weak, but then again their target market would not be able to differentiate an iPhone from an Android if not for the apple engraved. Good hardware would be wasted on them.

tirtawn

Honorable
Jan 31, 2013
That price is still alright. In the early 2000, I remember I went to a shopping mall in Singapore (paragon), I saw vertu is stilling Nokia phone with price range 6000 USD - 18000 USD. The phone was not a touch screen phone. I was wondering who will buy with that kind of price.

tokencode

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2010
A fool and his money are soon parted.... but is it really any different than a $5k handbag or $1k jeans? Apparently some people have more financial resources than intelligence....

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]4k for a cell phone.... how small is your Ego that you need something like this ?[/citation]

I've seen an iPhone with 24 karat gold plating and studded with diamonds and rubies...

koss64

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
Too all those who said that Nokia should make a Android phone and ditch Windows Phone(because doing what everyone else is doing ensures profitability ,lol) here it is. Now line up to buy it like you said you would and Make them regret ever going to Windows!

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Wait, so because its got leather, sapphire glass and stainless steel it means you can slap an additional 3500 dollars on it?

Its a basic nokia phone with leather, glass and SSteel...

Well, if you're making a million a year, 4K is chump change, if I made that kind of cash, why not?

G

Ok not to defend that POS of a phone, but the reason you pay so much for it is not because of the phone, ok it may use "high-end" type materials, but the draw with a Vertu Phone is what comes with it, namely a 24hr 7 day a week concerige. You call them they will book you hotel rooms, get you rental cars, what ever you want pretty much. That is where all the cost is built in.

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
[citation][nom]liffie[/nom]Ok not to defend that POS of a phone, but the reason you pay so much for it is not because of the phone, ok it may use "high-end" type materials, but the draw with a Vertu Phone is what comes with it, namely a 24hr 7 day a week concerige. You call them they will book you hotel rooms, get you rental cars, what ever you want pretty much. That is where all the cost is built in.[/citation]

That's actually kinda cool, not worth the $$, but at least they make you feel like a baller.

Picturing the typical computery sexy lady voice:
You say:"I need 2 audi r8's ready to go when I land in paris", she responds "certainly sir, they'll be waiting when you land"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS