fnh

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
[citation][nom]master_chen[/nom]Ug-Wei's a turtle, not a panda. %)[/citation]

... from the movie "Kung Fu Panda".

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
Tom's, your continued employment of Zak Islam just makes me more and more embarrassed to continue coming here for news. This was not a mistake, nor a reveal of a nokia windows 8 tablet device. Nice "intelligent" cropping of the photo under the title to edit out the xbox sitting next to it in the original picture--does that mean Nokia is revealing a Lumia-branded Xbox too? Morons... See here: http://www.knowyourmobile.com/blog/1809033/nokia_says_windows_tablet_picture_is_not_a_leak.html

At least their source quotes direct correspondence with Nokia. The graphic was just to illustrate the windows 8 ecosystem in general and how nokia has devices that integrate well with other devices that transcend the mobile phone space. Yes, nokia has stated before that if they were to make a tablet the obvious choice for them would be windows 8. No, the tablet in that graphic is not a Nokia windows 8 tablet.

[citation][nom]teh_chem[/nom]See here: http://www.knowyourmobile.com/blog/1809033/nokia_says_windows_tablet_picture_is_not_a_leak.html[/citation]
LOL:
Obi-wan: "That's no moon, it's a space station."
Han Solo: "But Apple Maps said it was a moon!"

fudoka711

Distinguished
[citation][nom]ojas[/nom]Man, that's quite unlike every other tablet out there.[/citation]

Have you seen a Nokia Lumia phone? Tell me thats just like every other phone out there in terms of design...

acerace

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
[citation][nom]teh_chem[/nom]Tom's, your continued employment of Zak Islam just makes me more and more embarrassed to continue coming here for news. This was not a mistake, nor a reveal of a nokia windows 8 tablet device. Nice "intelligent" cropping of the photo under the title to edit out the xbox sitting next to it in the original picture--does that mean Nokia is revealing a Lumia-branded Xbox too? Morons... See here: http://www.knowyourmobile.com/blog [...] _leak.htmlAt least their source quotes direct correspondence with Nokia. The graphic was just to illustrate the windows 8 ecosystem in general and how nokia has devices that integrate well with other devices that transcend the mobile phone space. Yes, nokia has stated before that if they were to make a tablet the obvious choice for them would be windows 8. No, the tablet in that graphic is not a Nokia windows 8 tablet.[/citation]

Well, if that's so, come over to TechPowerUp. They have great editor (for the time being, only one) and more matured community that's well suit with their rank.

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]Memnarchon[/nom]LOL: Obi-wan: "That's no moon, it's a space station."Han Solo: "But Apple Maps said it was a moon!"[/citation]I sure as hell hope they're not using Apple Maps to locate the exhaust port too...

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
"The device itself would feature both HDMI and USB support, accompanied by a 10.1-inch display"

WOW, those features are unheard of on any tablet on the market today! They will sell them by the truck loads!

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
[citation][nom]acerace[/nom]Well, if that's so, come over to TechPowerUp. They have great editor (for the time being, only one) and more matured community that's well suit with their rank.[/citation]
TPU is good for hardware reviews. But I find it to be a dreadful place for current tech news, and its general interface is clumsy, crowded, and difficult to easily parse for info that I might be interested in reading about.

Status
Not open for further replies.