Noko calm down alittle

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Calm down. There Radeon2 is at Q4 2001. Your talking about it like it was coming out tommorrow. Also lower the flaming level. Also other Graphic card forum users. Dont make this forum look like that CPU forum.

The only nice Intel guy.

G

It didnt sound like rcf84 is your buddy. Well i hope i could use this graphics forum to help me and my Radeon VE. Well if there is flames not good.

I only steal the princess cause she is hot ;*)

noko

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2001
Facts, just facts. I try to stay ojbective but then again I am human. Also a great resource for Radeon drivers, problems, fixes, fine tuning you can find at:

<A HREF="http://rage3d.com" target="_new">http://rage3d.com</A>

You have over 10,000 posts there. Plus many helpful people as well. Seems like most Radeon users hang out there so you might want to check it out. Good luck.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by noko on 05/14/01 10:33 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

noko

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2001
No, I am the big me guy over here. I go with the best that I can afford. I try to look at the big picture instead of looking at a few things. Everyone has to decide for themselves what is best for them and their familily or business. Accurate information is what is needed. Now if I said something inaccurate, please point it out. I will thank you for it. I've been wrong on somethings in the past and maybe wrong about some things in the future. Now where are your facts? Who did I flam? What did I say that you consider flamming? Speak up please otherwise maybe it is you who are flaming by posting a false statement.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by noko on 05/14/01 10:29 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

I think noko is an objective person...
No flames from him...

smn198

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Get the radeon tweaker utility and see if you can get it running as a normal radeon

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
— Leonardo DaVinci