NON Compaq HD with SmartArray Controller !?

Hi,

I build a new array with new, NON compaq harddisks (IBM) on a Compaq
Smart-Array Controller.
All work fine at this moment :)

I know that the HD's fom Compaq have a special Compaq Firmware.
-> What exactly is different?
-> What will happen when a drive fail?

Any ideas?

hh

Much more likely to get an answer if you post to
alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
HH

"HH" <hahunt42@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Much more likely to get an answer if you post to
> alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
> HH

No such group by my ISP :(

TRENDING THREADS