Non steam gaming first build. Ideas and suggestions

xdarkspidey

Commendable
Feb 13, 2017
My first cpu build. Im building for non steam gaming for the most part maybe a little.
Im looking to play: league of legends. AVA. Combat arms. Runescape private servers. And conquer online private servers.

Heres what i came up with. I cut corners on storage due to not being a steam machine. Should i get a better mb or cpu and instead of the rx470 get a 1050 ti to supplement extra cost.
Ideas? Suggestions? i want to stay around 500$ budget or under.
EDIT: I WANT ALL PARTS FROM NEWEGG

CPU: [url=https://pcpartpicker.com/product/2cVBD3/intel-pentium-g4620-37ghz-dual-core-processor-bx80677g4620]Intel Pentium G4620 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor
($98.98 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($73.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Patriot 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory ($26.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 250GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 470 4GB Red Devil Video Card ($188.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Deepcool TESSERACT SW ATX Mid Tower Case ($48.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($55.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $493.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-02-13 23:51 EST-0500

Solution
Looks to me like you could get away with an older G3258 build. Might be able to save you some cash.
Power color is a really low end brand.
You need to have two sticks of ram for optimal performance. They can be small, but you need two sticks.
What OS are you going to be running? I understand that your games are low demand, but modern OS use up their fair share too. 8GB would be a much safer number.
A seagate 250GB platter? blah that would be too slow for me to use, but you may be fine with it.
Looks to me like you could get away with an older G3258 build. Might be able to save you some cash.
Power color is a really low end brand.
You need to have two sticks of ram for optimal performance. They can be small, but you need two sticks.
What OS are you going to be running? I understand that your games are low demand, but modern OS use up their fair share too. 8GB would be a much safer number.
A seagate 250GB platter? blah that would be too slow for me to use, but you may be fine with it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS