Non stop blue screen

Dario_15

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017
One day i turned my laptop on and i continuously got the blue screen, my computer has never booted since. I have literally tried everything i could have imagined and looked up. I have reinstalled windows 10 twice on this hp notebook and still i keep getting the blue screen. I dont know that to do anymore. I manually went in and tried fixing the boot files in the command prompt and still nothing.

Solution
Does the BSOD show anything like WHEA error, Machine check exception?

See if you can get into safe mode
change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer, on 2nd screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

If you can get to safe mode, can you copy the memory.dmp file out of c/windows folder and put it on USB, upload it to a file sharing site and share link here? Someone will look through it and see what cause is.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Does the BSOD show anything like WHEA error, Machine check exception?

See if you can get into safe mode
change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer, on 2nd screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

If you can get to safe mode, can you copy the memory.dmp file out of c/windows folder and put it on USB, upload it to a file sharing site and share link here? Someone will look through it and see what cause is.

Solution