Question None of my usb ports work, my display doesnt show either. How do i fix?

Dec 29, 2019
i recently just purchased a bazooka msi motherboard, a ryzen 7 2700, and 2x Sticks of 8gb ram. i cant get the usb ports to work and the monitor doesnt display anything if i plug it i to the mother board or gpu. the gpu doesnt look like its getting power because the fans arent running. The mother board has power because the lights are on. Lastly, the cpu fan runs but idk about the cpu. I plugged everything in correctly because earlier i replugged the other mb and cpu in and it worked fine. i dont know what to do now.

you'll need the GPU since there's no onboard graphics (motherboard HDMI won't fly).
you have PCI-E cables plugged into the GPU right?

i recently just purchased a bazooka msi motherboard, a ryzen 7 2700, and 2x Sticks of 8gb ram. i cant get the usb ports to work and the monitor doesnt display anything if i plug it i to the mother board or gpu. the gpu doesnt look like its getting power because the fans arent running. The mother board has power because the lights are on. Lastly, the cpu fan runs but idk about the cpu. I plugged everything in correctly because earlier i replugged the other mb and cpu in and it worked fine. i dont know what to do now.