Question NOOB has SSD questions

Jan 3, 2020
I know nothing about PCs and I'm not very tech savy.
Problem: So about a week ago I built my first ever gaming PC and I booted up windows to my SSD and everything was fine. Then my computer wouldn't boot up again and I tried various troubleshooting phases and rebuilding multiple times I decided to return PSU and MOTHERBOARD. I now need to know what to do with my ssd bc it has windows on it with some drivers as zip files and I don't know how to clear or if I should just leave it. Any ideas would help!

I know nothing about PCs and I'm not very tech savy.
Problem: So about a week ago I built my first ever gaming PC and I booted up windows to my SSD and everything was fine. Then my computer wouldn't boot up again and I tried various troubleshooting phases and rebuilding multiple times I decided to return PSU and MOTHERBOARD. I now need to know what to do with my ssd bc it has windows on it with some drivers as zip files and I don't know how to clear or if I should just leave it. Any ideas would help!
Just connect it to new MB, if it's same as old one it might work right away. If not. reinstall windows.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS