[SOLVED] Noob Looking for advice.

Jul 10, 2020
So my wife is a gamer and a streamer in transition from console but will still combine streams and game play with console. We have a capture card coming in tomorrow. My question is what upgrades should I do if any to the PC? Right now we have:

Motherboard- GA F2A68HM-H
Corsair-16GB 1600MHz DD3
EVGA Geforce GTX 1050
AMD A8-5600K APU

All help appreciated.TIA

Solution
So my wife is a gamer and a streamer in transition from console but will still combine streams and game play with console. We have a capture card coming in tomorrow. My question is what upgrades should I do if any to the PC? Right now we have:

Corsair-16GB 1600MHz DD3
EVGA Geforce GTX 1050
AMD A8-5600K APU

All help appreciated.TIA
Maybe you have to consider build a new systems, in this case, the whole systems. Since that old system not worth it for upgrade. Intel LGA1151 or AMD AM4 systems will be good for your need. In terms of budget, you have to be more specific, what games will you play ?

Corsair-16GB 1600MHz DD3
EVGA Geforce GTX 1050
AMD A8-5600K APU

All help appreciated.TIA
Maybe you have to consider build a new systems, in this case, the whole systems. Since that old system not worth it for upgrade. Intel LGA1151 or AMD AM4 systems will be good for your need. In terms of budget, you have to be more specific, what games will you play ?

Reactions: Frank_Gregson
Solution

TRENDING THREADS