Question NordVPN help request

very_452001

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2014
Hi,

Most sites actively block vpn's making vpn's useless where you got to disconnect from nordvpn to access the site.

Do sites block common Nordvpn servers ip addresses? I even use fresh new servers that recently been added to nordvpn's servers list but such sites still don't function properly.

I contacted NordVPN and their response is they add new servers all the time and advised to try them but they still dont work?

Those who use NordVPN: what best settings/tweaks shall I use to make sure all sites will open & work fully with no probs?

popatim

Titan
Hi,

Those who use NordVPN: what best settings/tweaks shall I use to make sure all sites will open & work fully with no probs?
uninstall.

Seriously Nord does not offer the ability to Whitelist websites. All you can do is try different servers, Turn off Cybersec, or try a different protocol type: UPD/TCP
But since yo have to get into the advanced menu, this takes more time to 'turn on' then simply disconnecting for x-minutes.

I've been using nord for about 3 years and still do.

Reactions: very_452001

very_452001

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2014
uninstall.

Seriously Nord does not offer the ability to Whitelist websites. All you can do is try different servers, Turn off Cybersec, or try a different protocol type: UPD/TCP
But since yo have to get into the advanced menu, this takes more time to 'turn on' then simply disconnecting for x-minutes.

I've been using nord for about 3 years and still do.

Okay how does a vpn service offer whitelisting, is it only available via their dedicated ip service?

Do you know how to get into the advanced menu of NordVPN and what settings shall I use?

Which is better UPD or TCP for issues like this?

Finally which vpn is the best that offers whitelisting?

TRENDING THREADS