NordVPN Review: Easy But Slow

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2018
Hmmm, slow? I don't think so! I wonder if this article is outdated or what? But anyway there're many tests performed suggesting it's one of the fastest VPNs in the industry. I'm not arguing here it's the fastest VPN since I'm not an expert but from my experience, I can assure you it's up there with the best!

Aug 25, 2018
other companies provide more than one port for udp, NORDvpn far too easily blocked -
other companies provide more than one port for tcp, NORDvpn far too easily blocked -
this company NORDvpn deliberately and randomly have several defective servers in the same IP RANGES that block many websites including the netherlands based website, the leak testing website http://ipleak.com/ and unfortunately this company NORDvpn have support people who do not know how to fix the problem - my support ticket was closed without fixing the problem, so very unhappy customer -

chathuO2

Honorable
Sep 28, 2013
So I signed up for a trial and decided not to continue. But I was charged later on. So I noticed this and I informed customer service that I was charged because I did not confirm if I wanted to continue or not. I told them to check usage logs to verify that I did not use the service. Customer service rep refused to refund and cancel my account. This same issue happened with Torguard, except they cancelled and refunded me. (This is what they did politely. Thank you for contacting us. I have cancelled the service along with the corresponding invoice. Were you experiencing any technical issues that we may be able to help you with?)

Eventually I went ahead with Express VPN because it suited my purpose. I think NordVPN unfairly charges customers to make a few extra bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.