Question Normal operating temps running CineBench?

Feb 23, 2019
Ryzen 5 1400. MSI B350m Bazooka. Playing around a little with little overclock work. I was just curious what would be ideal temps while a render test in cinebench? Ill try to give accurate numbers as when i tried to save HW monitor data, i didnt do it at the right time apparently.

Stock: 3.2mhz, cpu voltage on auto produced mainboard temp low 120's(F), CPU temp at 129(F) and a Package(node 0) temp of 154(F) at the highest.

2nd run on 3448mhz, me just changing cpu ratio, cpu voltage again on auto and HW showed again around 1.25v. Mainboard temps mid 120;s(F), CPU temp at 132(F) and a Package(node 0) temp of 160(F) at the highest.

Just curious how these temps compare. Ive not run a stability test, which i will do to do, but i cant seeing it being to bad with the minimal changes I did within the BIOS settings. I will add that it did add 132 points on its final score which i feel is pretty small, but appreciated. While not ranking very high, it does run well

I'm also American, as I'm sure a lot of other members are as well. But when talking pc, Fahrenheit is a foreign language. All monitoring hardware uses Celsius. Making it more universal.

Pc people don't speak Fahrenheit. Use Celsius it'll help more people help you.

With the stock cooler, those temps seem normal.

Reactions: KeyMB