Normal temps for i5 3330?

NoobPC97

Commendable
May 25, 2016
Hi, i need some help with this situation
I've changed my case and my thermal paste today, but temp doesn't seem to be right to me.
The case is a Cit G-force, the thermal paste noctua nt-nh1.
Temps in idle are 38-41 C
Temps in the witcher 3 are around 65-70 C!!
During intel burn test at very high settings, with 10 tests, temps never reach more then 71C.
Temps in my town (Naples) are around 25C
Is this normal? I can't say what temps where before... :( Help !

Solution
The intel website is confusing. Actual maximum temperature is 100°C, but CPU starts automatically powering down above 90

If you still worry... Try taking the side off your computer case and playing Witcher. If your temperatures are lower with the side off, you need a better case fan

lodders

Admirable
My i5 hits 78°C on core 2 during stress testing. (other cores are cooler)
This is about the sensible maximum.
Therefore you are OK.
But occasionally check your temperatures, because you don't want to get any hotter than me...

lodders

Admirable
The intel website is confusing. Actual maximum temperature is 100°C, but CPU starts automatically powering down above 90

If you still worry... Try taking the side off your computer case and playing Witcher. If your temperatures are lower with the side off, you need a better case fan

Solution

NoobPC97

Commendable
May 25, 2016
They are lower indeed..... My case can utilize up to 6 vents, two in front already installed and the classic one on the back. I'll try to put some that put wind from the bottom to the top, and one at the top?