[SOLVED] Normal Temps.

Aug 3, 2021
So, I built my computer a few months ago and followed every guide out there. So a few months in everything is fine and I don't really look at the temps or anything but before I installed my new cooler I did a base reading of the stock cooler at idle and then once at max. Once installing the new AIO Cooler I noticed that my idle is now at 100 F all the time. (35 C). This seems a little high, So to mitigate this I simply added more fans to my Build. This now brought my fan count up to 9 as I am not really concerned about the sound as I am about the temps of my components. This now helped bring it down a little bit but not by much. I know that they run kinda hot as they are the Central Processers so they get a lot of electricity. I guess I am simply asking is this normal for idle temps with the highest being around 135 to 137 at max utilization. Am I able to get any cooler? Currently been using an airconditioning unit in a data center style config to reach maximum effect.

Build Information.
Cpu-Ryzen 5 2600
GPU-Radeon rx 570 from XFX
Ram-16 gb of DDR4 3100.
Fan Count-9
SSD 2
Hard Drive 1
Case-
Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L
Operating system -Window's Ten Professional.

Last edited:
Solution
Once installing the new AIO Cooler I noticed that my idle is now at 100 F all the time. (35 C). This seems a little high,
It's not. Checking current temps on my Ryzen 5 2600, I'm currently at 55°C (131°F). This is on a stock cooler and my system has around a 98% uptime (I don't shut it down unless necessary). I'd actually say your temps are a little low (but that's good!).

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Once installing the new AIO Cooler I noticed that my idle is now at 100 F all the time. (35 C). This seems a little high,
It's not. Checking current temps on my Ryzen 5 2600, I'm currently at 55°C (131°F). This is on a stock cooler and my system has around a 98% uptime (I don't shut it down unless necessary). I'd actually say your temps are a little low (but that's good!).

-Wolf sends

Solution
So, I built my computer a few months ago and followed every guide out there. So a few months in everything is fine and I don't really look at the temps or anything but before I installed my new cooler I did a base reading of the stock cooler at idle and then once at max. Once installing the new AIO Cooler I noticed that my idle is now at 100 F all the time. (35 C). This seems a little high, So to mitigate this I simply added more fans to my Build. This now brought my fan count up to 9 as I am not really concerned about the sound as I am about the temps of my components. This now helped bring it down a little bit but not by much. I know that they run kinda hot as they are the Central Processers so they get a lot of electricity. I guess I am simply asking is this normal for idle temps with the highest being around 135 to 137 at max utilization. Am I able to get any cooler? Currently been using an airconditioning unit in a data center style config to reach maximum effect.

Build Information.
Cpu-Ryzen 5 2600
GPU-Radeon rx 570 from XFX
Ram-16 gb of DDR4 3100.
Fan Count-9
SSD 2
Hard Drive 1
Case-
Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L
Operating system -Window's Ten Professional.
Ideal temps are 10-15C above ambient room temperature and 65-75C under load.
You have nothing to be concerned about.