Question North bridge chipset failure

Nov 20, 2019
In about november I had a supposedly faulty motherboard cause it had a scratch on it (Asus SRIX B360-G), talked a bit about its warranty, sent it off for diagnostics and as they said repair(spoiler alert, they didnt repair it), after sending it, I got the same motherboard again, this time it lasted untill the start of april, it suddenly shut off when loading into FiveM, as I recently changed the windows and formatted the hdd, then reinstalled most of my stuff, the motherboard wasnt flashing as in a long pause then fast blink, so I thought it may be something else, apparently after a diagnostic, it was the chipset again. I would like to know what could make a chipset fail twice with the same components, bad luck twice or something else.
System specs:
I5-8500
Deepcool THETA31 PWM cooler
RX 580 nitro+ 4GB
Asus ROG STRIX B360-G
HyperX predator 8gb 2666hz

Nov 20, 2019
I think I meant the north bridge chip, the one that controls the cpu.
My bad, forgot to mention the psu Chieftec proton 600w (it was also tested and it has no issues)

Nov 20, 2019
The pc obviously doesn't boot, and I sent it off to one of my friends that work at a repair shop, they said its the north bridge for both motherboards, and in my country we dont have anything that could repair the north bridge, so if I get a new mobo, I'd like to know what I did wrong in the previous cases. Could be bad luck.