North Korea ..THE Official Website

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

You've got to take a bit of time to take a look through this site
(http://www.korea-dpr.com/) it's an amazing piece of fantasy, did you
know the US started the Korean War by invading the north? No? Neither
did I. Can't feed their own people but they can create a website. It'd
be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

Who owns the domain name?

--Uzi

"TarnishUK" <nospam@bogoff.com> wrote in message
news:w606d.217$H52.53@newsfe2-win.ntli.net...
> You've got to take a bit of time to take a look through this site
> (http://www.korea-dpr.com/) it's an amazing piece of fantasy, did you know
> the US started the Korean War by invading the north? No? Neither did I.
> Can't feed their own people but they can create a website. It'd be funny
> if it wasn't so tragic.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

This looks like a set-up for another war.

From the BBC documentary I saw, North Korea didn't have the tech to pull off
a website translated into so many languages, much less with a cheesy
Shockwave Flash video.

Could American intelligence be trying to move the nations whose languages
are listed to see North Korea as a maniacal Communist power?

--Uzi

"TarnishUK" <nospam@bogoff.com> wrote in message
news:w606d.217$H52.53@newsfe2-win.ntli.net...
> You've got to take a bit of time to take a look through this site
> (http://www.korea-dpr.com/) it's an amazing piece of fantasy, did you know
> the US started the Korean War by invading the north? No? Neither did I.
> Can't feed their own people but they can create a website. It'd be funny
> if it wasn't so tragic.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<aM16d.47677$Of3.28389@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>...
>
> This looks like a set-up for another war.

No it's not. Much worse things are posted on the internet.

> From the BBC documentary I saw, North Korea didn't have the tech to pull off
> a website translated into so many languages

Last time I checked North Korea has ambassadors all over the world.
That means they have the capability to speak multiple languages.

Also, if they can make functioning nuclear powerplants, they most
definitely know how to operate a PC and write some HTML.

>, much less with a cheesy
> Shockwave Flash video.

And learn flash too.

> Could American intelligence be trying to move the nations whose languages
> are listed to see North Korea as a maniacal Communist power?

If that was true American intelligence is wasting its time. The rest
of the world already thinks North Korea is a maniacal communist power.

My first guess is that it's owned by some south koreans, though not
involved with the South Korean government. Next guess is it's some
Japanese, though not involved with the Japanese Government.

My last guess would be North Korea. If they were smart they'd follow
China's footsteps. Either they are actually stupid enough to try and
hold on to their Stalinist regime, or the moderates are waiting for
the old farts to die so they can do what's right and modernize the
place. I hope for the latter but my gut tells me it's the former. In
any case the last thing these guys are thinking about doing is making
up some stupid website. Especially without a big brother to back them
up anymore.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

Uziyahu wrote:

> Who owns the domain name?

Here's the info I get from Network Solutions:

domain: korea-dpr.com
status: production
owner: Alejandro Cao de Benos de Les
email: vientian@hotmail.com
address: Valencia, 555, 3, 3
city: Barcelona
state: Barcelona
postal-code: 08026
country: ES
admin-c: vientian@hotmail.com#0
tech-c: salva@digival.es#80
billing-c: salva@digival.es#0
reseller-1: Visite: www.digival.es
reseller-2: Dominios com, net, org, biz. info. y .es
reseller-3: 1a Empresa Espanola del sector certificado AENOR
reseller-4: Rapido y economico. Visitenos
nserver: a.ns.joker.com 194.176.0.2
nserver: b.ns.joker.com 194.245.101.19
nserver: c.ns.joker.com 194.245.50.1
registrar: JORE-1
created: 2000-08-08 03:51:24 UTC core
modified: 2004-07-08 09:47:36 UTC JORE-1
expires: 2006-08-08 03:51:24 UTC
source: joker.com


db-updated: 2004-09-28 07:59:18 UTC
----
Current Registrar: COMPUTER SERVICES LANGENBACH GMBH DBA JOKER.COM
IP Address: 62.15.138.202 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: ES(SPAIN)
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache 1
Lock Status: ACTIVE
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ 3 listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: 1
Data as of: 26-May-2004



-Will
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:mH16d.47676$Of3.3664@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
> Who owns the domain name?

According to joker.com (the registrar), it's owned by Alejandro Cao de Benos
de Les y Perez, who is apparently the president of the Korean Friendship
Association. Didn't bother reading any more than that.

Dan
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

joker.com ? :-D


"William Bradshaw" <dougfromtos@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1096362099.992027@news001.transaeris.com...
> Uziyahu wrote:
>
>> Who owns the domain name?
>
> Here's the info I get from Network Solutions:
>
> domain: korea-dpr.com
> status: production
> owner: Alejandro Cao de Benos de Les
> email: vientian@hotmail.com
> address: Valencia, 555, 3, 3
> city: Barcelona
> state: Barcelona
> postal-code: 08026
> country: ES
> admin-c: vientian@hotmail.com#0
> tech-c: salva@digival.es#80
> billing-c: salva@digival.es#0
> reseller-1: Visite: www.digival.es
> reseller-2: Dominios com, net, org, biz. info. y .es
> reseller-3: 1a Empresa Espanola del sector certificado AENOR
> reseller-4: Rapido y economico. Visitenos
> nserver: a.ns.joker.com 194.176.0.2
> nserver: b.ns.joker.com 194.245.101.19
> nserver: c.ns.joker.com 194.245.50.1
> registrar: JORE-1
> created: 2000-08-08 03:51:24 UTC core
> modified: 2004-07-08 09:47:36 UTC JORE-1
> expires: 2006-08-08 03:51:24 UTC
> source: joker.com
>
>
> db-updated: 2004-09-28 07:59:18 UTC
> ----
> Current Registrar: COMPUTER SERVICES LANGENBACH GMBH DBA JOKER.COM
> IP Address: 62.15.138.202 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
> IP Location: ES(SPAIN)
> Record Type: Domain Name
> Server Type: Apache 1
> Lock Status: ACTIVE
> Web Site Status: Active
> DMOZ 3 listings
> Y! Directory: see listings
> Secure: No
> E-commerce: No
> Traffic Ranking: 1
> Data as of: 26-May-2004
>
>
>
> -Will
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

I wonder how much authority the man has to put up an official website for
North Korea...


"Spack" <news@worldofspack.co.uk> wrote in message
news:41591d3f$0$1169$afc38c87@news.easynet.co.uk...
> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:mH16d.47676$Of3.3664@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
>> Who owns the domain name?
>
> According to joker.com (the registrar), it's owned by Alejandro Cao de
> Benos
> de Les y Perez, who is apparently the president of the Korean Friendship
> Association. Didn't bother reading any more than that.
>
> Dan
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

conspiracy theorys. the stuff of paranoid political hotheads.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

known12@aol.com (Known12) wrote in message news:<20040929182806.03406.00001004@mb-m25.aol.com>...
> conspiracy theorys. the stuff of paranoid political hotheads.

Riiiight. Let's recap my (admittedly wrong) speculation:

-Website shows North Korea's screwed-up view of world history.
-I speculate it could have been made by some South Koreans (without
endorsement from the South Korean govt) in an effort to make North
Korea look bad.
-I speculate it could have been made by some Japanese (without
endorsement from the Japanese govt) in an effort to make North Korea
look bad.

If you call that paranoid political hothead thinking, then I suggest
you review the last 100 years of Japanese and Korean history. Get
back to me after doing so and we'll discuss what's so "paranoid" about
my (again, admittedly wrong) speculation.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:32:37 GMT, "Uziyahu"
<NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I wonder how much authority the man has to put up an official website for
>North Korea...

Lord knows with those clowns.

I am still laughing at their statement regarding how the DPRK is now
threatened by the US land-based missle interceptor systems.

>
>
>"Spack" <news@worldofspack.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:41591d3f$0$1169$afc38c87@news.easynet.co.uk...
>> "Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:mH16d.47676$Of3.3664@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
>>> Who owns the domain name?
>>
>> According to joker.com (the registrar), it's owned by Alejandro Cao de
>> Benos
>> de Les y Perez, who is apparently the president of the Korean Friendship
>> Association. Didn't bother reading any more than that.
>>
>> Dan
>>
>>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

"Uziyahu" <NNOSPAMMuziyahu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:aM16d.47677$Of3.28389@tornado.tampabay.rr.com...
> This looks like a set-up for another war.
>
> From the BBC documentary I saw, North Korea didn't have the tech to pull
off
> a website translated into so many languages, much less with a cheesy
> Shockwave Flash video.
>
> Could American intelligence be trying to move the nations whose languages
> are listed to see North Korea as a maniacal Communist power?
>
> --Uzi
>

North Korea will probably just implode in the way that other Stalinist
'fortress' in Albania did in the early 90s
I wonder who will get his hands on their nukes when it does though
Interesting times eh
Maybe I won't take up that job offer in Japan :)
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

"Known12" <known12@aol.com> wrote in message
news:20040929182806.03406.00001004@mb-m25.aol.com...
> conspiracy theorys. the stuff of paranoid political hotheads.

A clear case of the pot calling the kettle black
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.operation-flashpoint (More info?)

no no you are right, but I did hit delete post button after I rad further, I
dont know why that never works
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M PC Gaming 3
A PC Gaming 1

Similar threads


ASK THE COMMUNITY