Norton anti virus renewal

If i renew N.A.V. will it charge me weekly monthly yearly or just once i had
a free trail.

Yearly
do a google for free anti virus: AVAST............AVG
peterk

"person1023" <person1023@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If i renew N.A.V. will it charge me weekly monthly yearly or just once i
> had
> a free trail.

I personally have no idea. All I can tell you is to stay away from Norton products . They cause more problems than they are worth. For me Norton is a Virus by itself

--
Peter

"person1023" <person1023@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5869880E-6C07-4CBE-90E4-0D593EA82D47@microsoft.com...
> If i renew N.A.V. will it charge me weekly monthly yearly or just once i had
> a free trail.

Ed

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:33:11 -0700, "person1023"
<person1023@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>If i renew N.A.V. will it charge me weekly monthly yearly or just once i had
>a free trail.

Yearly but why pay it when there are free applications out there that
are just as good. Everyone I know that uses AVG swears by it as a
reputable and extremely capable protection application. I don't know
that many people that use Avast but the few that I do say that it is
just as capable as NAV. AVG seems to be most popular when looking at
the amount of forum topics covering virus protection applications. I'm
using NAV 2005 but as soon as the yearly update subscription runs out,
I will be going with AVG. Not because I didn't like NAV but because I
believe, by what I have read, that I can get the same level of
protection from AVG for free.

Regards,
Ed

It will charge you yearly.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

person1023 wrote:

> If i renew N.A.V. will it charge me weekly monthly yearly or just once i had
> a free trail.

TRENDING THREADS