[SOLVED] Norton Security not picking up what defender is

laptop-Tech

Prominent
Jan 27, 2020
Windows defender my Preinstalled antivirus is picking up Misleading files and Norton is not seeing a thing And the catch is windows antivirus is unable to take action upon the Misleading files I could use Norton Power eraser but I've rand violation checks Using The sfc/scannow command and it is too blind to see any violations. Is Defender picking up false threats or what ever it is has it fooled my other antivirus and system into thinking it was harmless Please help.

Solution
Windows defender my Preinstalled antivirus is picking up Misleading files and Norton is not seeing a thing And the catch is windows antivirus is unable to take action upon the Misleading files I could use Norton Power eraser but I've rand violation checks Using The sfc/scannow command and it is too blind to see any violations. Is Defender picking up false threats or what ever it is has it fooled my other antivirus and system into thinking it was harmless Please help.
Either turn off Windows Defender or delete the Norton -- you don't need both and using two only causes issues. You can use Malwarebytes with Defender without problems though.

RealBeast

Titan
Either turn off Windows Defender or delete the Norton -- you don't need both and using two only causes issues. You can use Malwarebytes with Defender without problems though.

Solution