• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Not able to configure my LEDs (MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX)

Feb 20, 2020
I've got an MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX board, along with a couple of RGB case fans. My main objective was to make the lights all blue, to match up with my Gammaxx 400, but then I hit a snag with MSI software. No matter what I did, pretty much all their software refused to work properly.

• Mystic Light did work the first time around, and allowed me to change the colors as required, but after a reboot or two, the lights just go back to the default Red, and refuse to change again unless I reinstall the program.
  • Dragon Center gives me an empty drawer after downloading all the required add-ons, and doesn't allow me to use any of them (can't even access them).
I tried contacting MSI support over their forums, but I wasn't able to get any useful advice from there (other than reinstalling Windows, which is a bit much for a lighting fix). Are there any reliable third party tools I can use instead of these? If not that, then is there any way to get these MSI tools working? I'm quite tired of MSI software at this point, so a good third party freeware tool would be much appreciated.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS