[SOLVED] Not able to record screen in Windows 10. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2020
I was trying to record video lectures provided by our school using windows game bar but all I am getting is black screen with audio in the recorded file. Lectures are being played on some kind of extract media player which was also provided by school. Intent of recording is just for later revision and nothing else. I am currently using windows 10 with good enough graphics card and cpu.

Solution
Hmm if all else fails ... and you really really need to record, you might have to set up a camera to record but obviously you shouldn't be doing that from the sounds of it :) good luck!
Jul 8, 2020
Not sure if its possible but do you think they might be blocked from screen recording for security purposes or whatever else so ?
I think media player might be blocking screen recording softwares. I tried lot of screen recorders but none of them seem to work on this media player.

Ralston18

Titan
Question regarding: "Intent of recording is just for later revision and nothing else".

Do you actually mean "revision" or do you just want to be able to re-watch the lecture at a later time?

What "extract media did the school provide"?

Did you ask the school about how you might be able to record the lectures?

For the most part that would be (in my mind) a fair question to ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.