Jun 28, 2020
Hello Group,

I am not able to set up a dual monitor.

My configuration is:
Motherboard - Asus Prime B350-Plus
Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 3200 MHz
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
RAM - 8*2 GB

I tried my best to find IGPU in motherboard Bios but didn't found anything. Currently, I'm using HDMI port in GPU but I need 1 more monitor to attach in the same.

Please help me asap

Solution
Hello Group,

My configuration is:
RAM - 8*2 GB

I tried my best to find IGPU in motherboard Bios but didn't found anything. Currently, I'm using HDMI port in GPU but I need 1 more monitor to attach in the same.

Please help me asap
Your CPU does not have integrated graphics so internal graphics will not show up in the bios.

You will need an adapter if your monitors do not support DP or DVI-D, the other two ports on your GPU.

RealBeast

Titan
Hello Group,

My configuration is:
RAM - 8*2 GB

Please help me asap
Your CPU does not have integrated graphics so internal graphics will not show up in the bios.

You will need an adapter if your monitors do not support DP or DVI-D, the other two ports on your GPU.

Solution
Jun 28, 2020
Thank you so much for the information, I will definitely go with the solution which you have suggested and get back to you, As \of now everything is shut so cannot shop the adapter.