Not Connected - No Connections Are Available

Garlotch

Reputable
Jun 27, 2014
I cannot connect to my wireless network, in fact, my laptop WILL not recognize or scan ANY connections or networks! I have tried updating my drivers, I don't think It worked though (If that is the problem). Something weird I have noticed as well though, is that when ever I go to:

Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections

ALL I see there

75waXWK.png

I CANNOT see my wireless INTERNET network!

PLEASE can someone help me!?! I have no where else to turn!

I have tried updating drivers, reseting/turning on/off router, uninstalling drivers and then doing a scan and install operation.

PLEASE I NEED HELP! :(

I hope to God someone can help me!

Solution
Action Center is in the bottom RH of your screen - with a flag. Open it and see if the wifi is a problem.

Bios says the device is there. But Device Manager is saying its not working. If there is no action to repair it and you can't install drivers in it then it probably is dead and so you'd need another motherboard or get an external wifi card.

Garlotch

Reputable
Jun 27, 2014

yeah i think that's the case, there is a yellow icon on the wireless card with an alert symbol, I'm pretty sure my card is gone to the dogs. My Dad said that it might have blown a fuse or something, I'm inclined to agree with him!

RJ7B4K9.png

Garlotch

Reputable
Jun 27, 2014

I don't think it brought up an "action center" or anything, even if i play around with that driver, look in the properties etc. I can'not find something saying "action center" :/

Action Center is in the bottom RH of your screen - with a flag. Open it and see if the wifi is a problem.

Bios says the device is there. But Device Manager is saying its not working. If there is no action to repair it and you can't install drivers in it then it probably is dead and so you'd need another motherboard or get an external wifi card.

Solution