Question Not detecting sound devices

Sep 4, 2019
System is not detecting any sound device when i plugged in it continously shows pulgged in and out notifications and when i open sound settings there is no device connected and it also started blinking like plugged in and out
I updated uninstalled then again updated drivers that didn't work my motherboard bios is old will updating bios will help to cope. This problem started when rx560 stopped working and after that there is no sound.

Aug 22, 2019
bios is prob not the issue at all, did you try going into device manager under sound and audio inputs? try disabling it then unplug it than restart the pc then once y ou log in plug it in again and your pc should install the necessary hardware

Sep 4, 2019
bios is prob not the issue at all, did you try going into device manager under sound and audio inputs? try disabling it then unplug it than restart the pc then once y ou log in plug it in again and your pc should install the necessary hardware
Did everything but still no giving any sound when i connected led with speakers through hdmi it was giving sound but woth headphones and speakers it keeps blinking like plugged in and out and i just updated my bios but problem is still the same

Aug 22, 2019
you think the wire could possibly be bad? this happened to my blue snowball mic only the mic itself even tho i never used it apparently just went bad on its own and idk how.

Sep 4, 2019
No bro they are working fine with my laptop i don't know what is causing this issue but i just know it happened when amd rx560 stopped displaying then i am using nvidia gt520 and problem is still the same. Both front and back are not detecting is it problem with the sound panel or should ireplace the motherboard?

TRENDING THREADS