Not enough Front Pannel Connectors

Pawniac

Reputable
Apr 3, 2014
I recently bough an Asrock960GC-GS FX and an In Win GT1 case. The case has 1 H.D.D. LED connector (2 pins), two POWER LED connectors (the first is 3 pins and the second is 2) a Power SW connector (2 pins) and a Reset SW (2 pins), but my mobo doesn't support all of the above. It only has:

PLED +
PLED -
GND
HDLED+
HDLED-
GND
REST#
and a DUMMY pin on the system panel header.

In order for the Power button and the reset button to work I have to leave some connectors unplugged. Is there any workaround, or any similar Mobo that I can purchace? (Socket is AM3+ and chipset 760G)

The 3-pin Power LED connector can maybe be plugged into a sys_fan or chassis_fan header on the mainboard. Neither of them are "required"

If the case came with any documentation, it may have a recommendation for the three pin connector.

Pawniac

Reputable
Apr 3, 2014

The two cables that the 2 pin Power LED connector has are connected with the 3 Pin's, and the cables are really short. I will open the case tomorrow, it's getting real late here, and I'll respond to your answer.
Thanks!

Pawniac

Reputable
Apr 3, 2014

Okay so,
inzyc7.jpg
this is how big the cable is in comparison to a AA Battery.

14blpxf.jpg
This is the Motherboard. Within the blue circle are the front pannel connectors and within the red circles are the sys_fan and chassis_fan headers which are farther than the cable's length.