Question Not full usable RAM

Apr 8, 2021
I have 8GB RAM installed but 3.19 RAM usable only. It's a two 4GB RAM installed but 3.19 usable only. It says 8GB but only 3.19 usable. Please help. My specs are
AMD A6-6400K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics​

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

In BIOS do you see 2x4GB of ram? On second thoughts, please list the specs to your system like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

if you're on Windows 10, include the version of the OS at the time of writing. What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? You should also parse a link to the ram kit you're using. If you're not using a ram kit, you should invest in a ram kit and not mix and match rams on a build.

May 14, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

In BIOS do you see 2x4GB of ram? On second thoughts, please list the specs to your system like so:
CPU: AMD A8-7600
Motherboard: MSI A88XM-E35 V2
Ram: 4x2 Kingston 1600Mhz
SSD/HDD: 200GB SSD and 1TB HDD
GPU: Integrated GPU
PSU: 500+ Power Supply
Chassis: I don't know what Case this is. It's old.

if you're on Windows 10, include the version of the OS at the time of writing. What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? You should also parse a link to the ram kit you're using. If you're not using a ram kit, you should invest in a ram kit and not mix and match rams on a build.

I have a problem, My PC can detect the other 4GB of RAM out of the 8GB but on the BIOS it only detect 4096 of RAM instead of 8192 of RAM.

My motherboard is dual channel and only has 2 DIMM Slots, I used the two slots but it only counts as a single channel memory on CPU-Z App. 4.5GB of Hardware Reserved. Please help me.

May 14, 2021
I have a problem, My PC can detect the other 4GB of RAM out of the 8GB but on the BIOS it only detect 4096 of RAM instead of 8192 of RAM.

My motherboard is dual channel and only has 2 DIMM Slots, I used the two slots but it only counts as a single channel memory on CPU-Z App. 4.5GB of Hardware Reserved. Please help me.

Also, I'm currently running the latest version of Windows 10 and msconfig won't do anything in fixing it.