Not getting any power to my back ports of my motherboard and no power to the front slots of my pc

Dec 26, 2018
After a night of gaming in decided to hop off last night and turn my pc off. When I woke up to turn my pc on the tower itself turned on but none of the additional things I had plugged in where working such as the USB ports and hdmi. I’m getting no response to the keyboard mouse or even display I tried resetting CMOS the 3 pin way and also the battery way either way had helped my issue. Before my keyboard would also light up in different rgb patterns now the keyboard has no lights or power to it at all.
My specs are that I know of:

I5-4690CPU
EVGA 550 GE power supply
R9 390 series GPU
16gb of Corsair vengeance RAM DDR3
500gb SSD
1TB HDD
AsRock H97 Anniversary

Please help!

It sounds like your fans are coming on, but then the computer will not POST (power on self test). Generally this is caused by a major fault.

Do you have experience with installing/removing components inside a computer? If so, I would disconnect the power and then remove all the peripherals( HDD, USB, video card, all memory except 1, etc) and try to turn on the computer again. You can plug your monitor into the motherboard outputs since your CPU has onboard video. If it still fails to POST, then one of the remaining components (PSU, motherboard, CPU, memory) has failed.