Not happy with my LG monitor

bms84nl

Prominent
Feb 4, 2018
I bought a LG24MP59G-P monitor for mainly gaming on my PlayStation 4, but just played Call of duty and on the dark Maps it looks dull and not very bright. I did not knew a lot about monitors. The contrast is 1000:1 http://www.lg.com/au/it-monitors/lg-24MP59G-P So i want to buy a new monitor, that has fast response and a clear picture Also on dark maps. Any suggestions for a monitor. My budget is 300 euro's.

Solution
Here's what I'll do for you so I can help you get the perfect monitor, It'll be like a little forum you'll fill out for the tech specs of the monitor you want and I'll make it as simplified as possible so you won't have a hard time understanding:

(I'm going to choose a monitor with 60-100 hz since PS4 can only support up to 60 anyways so don't bother with an "HZ" fillout)
Desired Brand: (just say IDC if you don't care)
HD Format: (go into your PS4's settings or look up what resolution PS4 supports up to so I can find the highest resolution one without you having to waste money on pixels the PS4 won't even read, by the way in case you're confused resolution looks like this- "1920x1080")
Desired Size: (Monitors start at...

SundownEditing

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
Here's what I'll do for you so I can help you get the perfect monitor, It'll be like a little forum you'll fill out for the tech specs of the monitor you want and I'll make it as simplified as possible so you won't have a hard time understanding:

(I'm going to choose a monitor with 60-100 hz since PS4 can only support up to 60 anyways so don't bother with an "HZ" fillout)
Desired Brand: (just say IDC if you don't care)
HD Format: (go into your PS4's settings or look up what resolution PS4 supports up to so I can find the highest resolution one without you having to waste money on pixels the PS4 won't even read, by the way in case you're confused resolution looks like this- "1920x1080")
Desired Size: (Monitors start at around 15 inches and it just goes up from there, just let me know what size you'd like)
Curve or No Curve: (This is just personal preference, one's not really better than the other, and I personally like curved)
Anti-Glare or Not: (This is also kind of personal preference, but anti-glare is recommended)

Hope this helps! If I don't respond a few hours or so after you fill this out, just PM me. If I don't respond then I'm probably asleep and I'll reply in the morning as soon as I can :) )

Solution