NOT RESPONDING PROBLEMS IN WINDOWS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

NOT RESPONDING PROBLEMS IN WINDOWS 7...I UPDATED MY WINDOWS 7 THEN ALSO IM HAVNG D SAME PROBLEM.EVERY PAGE OF I.E,ANY DRIVE WHEN I OPEN ALL SAYS NOT RESPONDING AND IT GET RECTIFIED AUTOMATICALLY IN SUMTIME.ITS TOO IRRITATING.PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Moderator Warning: Please do not post messages in all caps.

rajk984

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2010
hey dude i had the same problem. After booting up all the applications were not responding. So i started uninstalling the application one by one. A fresh copy of window 7 will not hand or not give such commands. It gives only when u install the software which is not compatible with win7. My problem was same and its because of my sony ericsson pc suite which is not compatible. But when i install it, it was installed properly. Later i installed kaspersky. problem started. If i remove kaspersky it works fine fine fine..... the same way if i uninstall sony ericsson pc suite it works really very fine. Kaspersky is good and compatible with win7 and pc suit is not compatible and it creates some problem in pc. But Kaspersky will try to prevent those problems and they might getting clash there and win7 gets hanged. That the reason. Suggestion is try to remove the software which is not compatible. Better you remove software one by one.
I SOLVED MY PROBLEM..... REALLY NOW ITS WORKING FINE FINE FINE......... try this......

kanalas

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2012
I have a similar situation where I have Kaspersky installed not sure the problem is with that but I was suspecting on that. But my problem is I am unable to uninstall Kaspersky or anything that I try to uninstall it just hung up there and never complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.