Question Not seeing printer on network

May 29, 2020
I have problems seeing network printer through access point. The network is as follows. BT business smart hub connected to unmanaged switcher. Printer is connected to switch and to a main office access point and all pcs connected to office access point can print. There is another Linksys access point configured as DHCP server on which 5 other access points with same public Wi-Fi network Names to create same Wi-Fi network throughout building. I need to make printing available to public network. All 5 access points obtain their IP’s from Linksys access point not from main Bt hub. Help

Something is wrong with the configuration somehow.

Remove the ethernet cable from the printer and connect a laptop and see if a laptop will get a connection via the wired connection (turn the wireless off). If it cannot, then we need to figure out where in the network something is incorrectly configured.

kanewolf

Titan
Something is wrong with the configuration somehow.

Remove the ethernet cable from the printer and connect a laptop and see if a laptop will get a connection via the wired connection (turn the wireless off). If it cannot, then we need to figure out where in the network something is incorrectly configured.
No, I think they have purposefully put a second router (with DHCP enabled) connected to the APs. That router WAN port is then connected back to the main LAN.

No the printer is on the WAN side of the second router and the WIFI guest clients are on the LAN side.
How can you tell? Without a wiring diagram I'm not completely sure how everything is hooked up aside from the fact that one 'ap' is connected to the router lan and is connected to the rest of the ap units via lan and there's a switch and a printer connected to another one of the ap units, so they should be on the same lan.

May 29, 2020
The printer is wired and connected to LAN and you can print via the office AP. The other AP are connected to main guest Wi-Fi which is created by the Linksys main AP (DCHP provided by this AP. I think it much be a setting in the Linksys that stops me seeing any thing on the other side of it.

Okay, still need a diagram because your setup has a lot of variables and I need to know how every, single, cable is connected and to what and how to figure out what's wrong. Provide that and I'll provide a fix. I have over a dozen network printers, network scanners, and almost 100 network devices across 3 different sites so your setup will be easy to fix once I know it.