Not Selling , asking for advice on what I should offer for a Alienware Area 51 r2

Sep 27, 2019
I allready asked in the wrong area about a different computer.

Im looking at a Alienware Area 52 R2

Specs are

Windows 10
i7 5960x
DVD Burner
1500 w power supply
4tb HD
512gb SSDR Samsung PM851
3 NV Titan X in SLI
32 GB Ram 4x8GB

Alienware Keyboard not sure which one

And a Dell Up3214q 4k monitor.

he wants $2k and its a 3-4 year old system so im not sure if its worth that much.

Will be using it for gaming and Video editing.

I have been out of this arena for so long I have no idea what a fair price is.

Price is okay for what it is, but the question you have to ask is if thats what you want to use.
Personally? I tend to avoid multi GPU setups like that, especially since it wouldnt help gaming all that much, and video editing would not only have to be GPU accelerated, but it would have to be compatible with multiple cards as well.

Sep 27, 2019
Price is okay for what it is, but the question you have to ask is if thats what you want to use.
Personally? I tend to avoid multi GPU setups like that, especially since it wouldnt help gaming all that much, and video editing would not only have to be GPU accelerated, but it would have to be compatible with multiple cards as well.

Thank you,

I mostly use Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas and am starting to learn Davinci Resolve.

Sep 27, 2019
Would it be a more useful set up if I pulled 2 of the Titans and sold them to get some of the money back?

TRENDING THREADS