my daughter pressed buttons on my dell latitude notebook and now when on
websites they load to one side of the page only. it will load the whole
page but straight down. also in video games the screens are verysmall
and i can't get them to go any bigger. i am sorry this isn't more
detailing but this is the best way i can explain it. thank you in
advanced for all your help. :eek:

--
jkmoma

jkmoma <jkmoma.1v01pr@pcbanter.net> wrote:

>my daughter pressed buttons on my dell latitude notebook and now when on
>websites they load to one side of the page only. it will load the whole
>page but straight down. also in video games the screens are verysmall
>and i can't get them to go any bigger. i am sorry this isn't more
>detailing but this is the best way i can explain it. thank you in
>advanced for all your help. :eek:

If this just recently happened (with the past few days) use System
Restore from the Accessories - System Tools category on the Start
Menu.

Choose the most recent restore point that is prior to the incident
with your daughter.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--