Question Not sure if I need to replace my motherboard

Aug 14, 2019
My PC of two years has stopped working and I'm unsure of the problem. All the components run fine when powered on but the PC doesn't display anything, nor does it beep a POST code. So I cleaned the RAM sticks and it starts to beep again but it still doesn't display anything! What do I do?

My PC of two years has stopped working and I'm unsure of the problem. All the components run fine when powered on but the PC doesn't display anything, nor does it beep a POST code. So I cleaned the RAM sticks and it starts to beep again but it still doesn't display anything! What do I do?
Start by showing us which parts your system is consisted of ?

Aug 14, 2019
So let's back up - what happened before the PC stopped booting - was it moved or cleaned? Was there a power surge? Did it freeze? Stuff like that that.
I moved my PC into my closet because I needed to focus on my university studies. I hadn't used it for 2 months

Ketchup79

Notable
Aug 7, 2019
Make sure the power supply is switched to the correct voltage (if so equipped). Reset every power connection inside the computer. If it still doesn't work, remove the CMOS battery and replace after 10 minutes.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts