[SOLVED] Not sure if my PSU is defective or not.

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
Hi

My 2nd pc with Windows XP x64 and a 10 years old Corsair AX1200 PSU so i had some problems recenlty of 0xc0000005 errors during WMP or during installtion of Creative System Information tool, so i checked my PSU voltage values and saw that there is some different between Aida64, HWINFO32, BIOS results which shows normal values+- and HWMONITOR info that shows bad values, so im not so sure now if my psu is on the border of being defective and i need to replace it asap, or if i can still use it some more for a while with certainty.
https://imgbox.com/qm3IuzDE

Im a bit confused only cause of HWMONITOR result [12V-11.48 5V-4.72] and also according to "Retiredchief" comment in this thread :
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/testing-psu-for-stability.241363/

Any comment will be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Solution
Now tell me, why should i format 2 hard disks and reinstall fresh a windows and all its drivers and all that hard work just to prove u? Whatever ill do, u will not believe me anyway...

To prove your argument. At the moment you are losing and have proven nothing. I looked all over the internet for any benchmarks or proof of this and found nothing. All I found was a few articles comparing Windows XP 32Bit and Windows 7, and in all cases Windows 7 was faster and delivered better FPS. I have no reason to believe that XP 64 is faster than XP 32, and I know that 7 and 10 are approximately the same.

If it was true, and XP 64 was up to 30% faster than 10 as you suggest, then it would be quite a popular thing to do. People would...
Hi

My 2nd pc with Windows XP x64 and a 10 years old Corsair AX1200 PSU so i had some problems recenlty of 0xc0000005 errors during WMP or during installtion of Creative System Information tool, so i checked my PSU voltage values and saw that there is some different between Aida64, HWINFO32, BIOS results which shows normal values+- and HWMONITOR info that shows bad values, so im not so sure now if my psu is on the border of being defective and i need to replace it asap, or if i can still use it some more for a while with certainty.
https://imgbox.com/qm3IuzDE

Im a bit confused only cause of HWMONITOR result [12V-11.48 5V-4.72] and also according to "Retiredchief" comment in this thread :
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/testing-psu-for-stability.241363/

Any comment will be much appreciated.
Run occt psu stress test that should tell you if the psu is on it's way out the door

Reactions: stookza

Juular

Respectable
BANNED
Mar 14, 2020
First, voltage values 'going bad' is the last thing you'll notice when a PSU is getting old, or rather, the increased ripple which is the most significant consequence of aged capacitors in an old PSU, you would not notice at all, except for hardware starting to act weird or straight up failing. Or rather, low voltages can be just a consequence of bad/old cables or connectors, but not strictly a PSU itself.
Second, software voltage readings can be incorrect, which might be the case with HWMonitor, considering it's the only software out of a bunch you've tried that gets you different values from the rest.
Third, 11.48V @ 12V and 4.72V @ 5V are still technically in specifications which is 5% off nominal, a good GPU/motherboard VRM should be able deal with even wider range than that just fine.
Seeing that you use that 10y old PSU in probably exactly as old PC i'd say it's completely fine, just don't forget to replace it when and if you'll upgrade the rest.

Reactions: stookza

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
Many thanks for ur replies. To white.a.drew I did the PSU stress test with OCCT for 20 min and it passed without any problems and the pc didnt crash or something, but i guess i should run the test for a longer duration of time to know...
https://imgbox.com/E2i9mpcW

ToJuular: I think i can no longer upgrade this pc too much anymore because what i have is the top limit of hardware that this mobo [P6X58D-E] can handle. For example memories [24g 1600mhz] and cpu Xeon W3680 , Some of the parts in my pc are not 10 years old as the PSU, like the GTX 980ti [purchased in ebay 2017] , Corsair vengeance memories 1600mhz 24g, Corsair neutron 512g SSD, Corsair Water cooling [so basically except of the X-fi titanium Fatality they were all purchased in the last 5-6 years] so thats why i still consider if to replace the PSU but im not sure cause of the high prices in my country, like if ill purchase a 1000 -1200W Corsair psu [at least 310-450$] and if ill purchase from USA\UK in ebay or Amazon it will be even more expansive cause of the high shipping prices to my country, and as for Ali express china, i have free shipping to Israel and cheaper prices there, but they dont sell 1000W+ Corsair psu's, so if its not a Corsair PSU then its a deal breaker for me...

Actually its all started like 2 weeks ago when i was playing Enemy Front and Mass effect 3, The sound of my X-fi Titanium would suddenly disappear, and it happened few times again after i restarted the pc and the game, so i pulled out the X-fi and uninstalled the drivers with dcp and d.sweeper, and then installed the Realtek drivers and used the cheap Realtek onboard sound instead, but then the pc crashed totally during the game and turned off suddenly, so i realized that the problem was not cause of the X-fi card or its drivers, so i took few serious testing measures that one of them may fixed the surprising random shut down [not bsods] and also resolved the sound disappearance problem with the X-fi, but i actually dont know which one really fixed the issues because i did them all together and not 1 by 1 with waiting some amount of time enough to judge which 1 was the specific solution for sure.

1. I removed the memories and inserted them after swapping to a different slots and rebooted after each 1 was installed.
  2. I ran memtest86 for 8.5 hours, passed in a 3 rows with np
  3. I ran sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r /f
  4. I disabled tower fan speed control in the bios, and the case fans started to work faster after and with stronger led lights.
  5. i transferred the 2 games that i had the sound issue only with them from drive D: [1st hd was WD 1T and then i connected SSD kingston but problem persisted] to drive C: [ssd neutron]
  6. I scanned with an updated Kaspersky rescue usb, and bitdefender Rescue cd [from 2018] which found 3 malwares and 1 trojan that my original updated Nod32 didnt detect.
1 of these steps may fixed the audio crash and pc shut down issues, because i didnt have these problem for 12 days so far.
but the 0xc0000005 error still occurs here and there but it happens rarely, but i still "break my head" what is the cause for it.

Any other suggestion or ideas will be very welcomed, and thx again.

Last edited:
Many thanks for ur replies. To white.a.drew I did the PSU stress test with OCCT for 20 min and it passed without any problems and the pc didnt crash or something, but i guess i should run the test for a longer duration of time to know...
https://imgbox.com/E2i9mpcW

ToJuular: I think i can no longer upgrade this pc too much anymore because what i have is the top limit of hardware that this mobo [P6X58D-E] can handle. For example memories [24g 1600mhz] and cpu Xeon W3680 , Some of the parts in my pc are not 10 years old as the PSU, like the GTX 980ti [purchased in ebay 2017] , Corsair vengeance memories 1600mhz 24g, Corsair neutron 512g SSD, Corsair Water cooling [so basically except of the X-fi titanium Fatality they were all purchased in the last 5-6 years] so thats why i still consider if to replace the PSU but im not sure cause of the high prices in my country, like if ill purchase a 1000 -1200W Corsair psu [at least 310-450$] and if ill purchase from USA\UK in ebay or Amazon it will be even more expansive cause of the high shipping prices to my country, and as for Ali express china, i have free shipping to Israel and cheaper prices there, but they dont sell 1000W+ Corsair psu's, so if its not a Corsair PSU then its a deal breaker for me...

Actually its all started like 2 weeks ago when i was playing Enemy Front and Mass effect 3, The sound of my X-fi Titanium would suddenly disappear, and it happened few times again after i restarted the pc and the game, so i pulled out the X-fi and uninstalled the drivers with dcp and d.sweeper, and then installed the drivers and used the cheap Realtek onboard sound instead, but then the pc crashed totally during the game and turned off suddenly, so i realized that the problem was not cause of the X-fi card or its drivers, so i took few serious testing measures that one of them may fixed the surprising random shut down [not bsods] and also resolved the sound disappearance problem with the X-fi, but i actually dont know which one really fixed the issues because i did them all together and not 1 by 1 with waiting some amount of time enough to judge which 1 was the specific solution for sure.

1. I removed the memories and inserted them after swapping to a different slots and rebooted after each 1 was installed.
  2. I ran memtest86 for 8.5 hours, passed in a 3 rows with np
  3. I ran sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r /f
  4. I disabled tower fan speed control in the bios, and the case fans started to work faster after and with stronger led lights.
  5. i transferred the 2 games that i had the sound issue only with them from drive D: [1st hd was WD 1T and then i connected SSD kingston but problem persisted] to drive C: [ssd neutron]
  6. I scanned with an updated Kaspersky rescue usb, and bitdefender Rescue cd [from 2018] which found 3 malwares and 1 trojan that my original updated Nod32 didnt detect.
1 of these steps may fixed the audio crash and pc shut down issues, because i didnt have these problem for 12 days so far.
but the 0xc0000005 error still occurs here and there but it happens rarely, but ii still "break my head" what is the cause for it.

Any other suggestion or ideas will be very welcomed, and thx again.
Have you tried to make sure tge windows is stable

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
Sorry but im a bit noob with OCCT, so i dont understand what do u mean "tge window" and how exactly do i make sure if its stable?

Last edited:

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
Im aware of what ur saying about an old o.s meltdown self thinking issues [and also of spectre and meltdown Vulnerability of windows xp] but i dont think that ur right this time, and that my error is not related to this and i will tell u why... its because i have 4 pcs and a laptop, 4 of them also with XP x64 and only my strongest pc is with windows 10. The other 3 pcs include the laptop are with xp x64 installed since 3-5 years and i almost never have issues with them, i wont deny that sometimes could be an unexplained 0x000 error...or some BSOD in 1 of them. but its pretty rare and happens once in half year or even a year and not too often like it happened recently in my 2nd pc. Another weird thing is that it happens only when i close Windows media player [that was playing especially an old wav files that was transfered long time ago from original music discs] It also happens always when im trying to install the "Creative System Information tool". I thought maybe if ill uninstall and reinstall all my net fraemwork and reinstall [repair] all my visual C++ files since 2005 to 2015, maybe it will fix the issue...but i also tried it and it didnt. Thanks

Last edited:
Im aware of what ur saying about an old o.s meltdown self thinking issues [and also of spectre and meltdown Vulnerability of windows xp] but i dont think that ur right this time, and that my error is not related to this and i will tell u why... its because i have 4 pcs and a laptop, 4 of them also with XP x64 and only my strongest pc is with windows 10. The other 3 pcs include the laptop are with xp x64 installed since 3-5 years and i almost never have issues with them, i wont deny that sometimes could be an unexplained 0x000 error...or some BSOD in 1 of them. but its pretty rare and happens once in half year or even a year and not too often like it happened recently in my 2nd pc. Another weird thing is that it happens only when i close Windows media player [that was playing especially an old wav files that was transfered long time ago from original music discs] It also happens always when im trying to install the "Creative System Information tool". I thought maybe if ill uninstall and reinstall all my net fraemwork and reinstall [repair]] all my visual C++ files since 2005 to 2015, maybe it will fix the issue...but i also tried it and it didnt. Thanks
No that deffently sounds like a windows issue.only certain programs cause the issue. It maybe that windows xp is no longer stable enough for the programs your wanting to run. Since windows xp support has been cancelled a while back, no one keeps them in their support list any more a update may have closed the application's key coding path to windows nerve center. So running and closing the program crashes because it is lossing it's thought process in the middle of completing it

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
Maybe ur right about this but i dont think so, cause how come that i have another 3 pcs with Xp x64 and i dont have any issues with them, not any errors or BSODs, windows updates or not, they always online and i use those pcs flawlessly for gaming, browsing and anything, and all the programes im running in these pcs is supported by this o.s cause if they were not supported, i wouldnt be able to install them in the first place , and they work all good, its only WMP and the unnecessary creative app that did me some problem recently in the problematic pc, but i reinstalled WMP and is stopped showing me that error for now when i close it during WAV file playing, they are actually both working now, whether if im online or disconnected from the net, i dont think its related to windows update, but maybe i need to reinstall a previous update that was removed by mistake by some registry cleaner. And btw i disabled windows updates via "services" in all of my 3 pcs with xp x64 like 3-4 months ago, because there is a "loop" that wont allow me to update anymore anyway since half year ago, even that technically xp is actually not supported since april 2014, but i could still update till 2021, so basically no need for it anymore.

Last edited:
Maybe ur right about this but i dont think so, cause how come that i have another 3 pcs with Xp x64 and i dont have any issues with them, not any errors or BSODs, windows updates or not, they always online and i use those pcs flawlessly for gaming, browsing and anything, and all the programes im running in these pcs is supported by this o.s cause if they were not supported, i wouldnt be able to install them in the first place , and they work all good, its only WMP and the unnecessary creative app that did me some problem recently in the problematic pc, but i reinstalled WMP and is stopped showing me that error for now when i close it during WAV file playing, they are actually both working now, whether if im online or disconnected from the net, i dont think its related to windows update, but maybe i need to reinstall a previous update that was removed by mistake by some registry cleaner. And btw i disabled windows updates via "services" in all of my 3 pcs with xp x64 like 3-4 months ago, because there is a "loop" that wont allow me to update anymore anyway since half year ago, even that technically xp is actually not supported since april 2015, but i could still update till 2021, so basically no need for it anymore.
The thing is it may not have been a update from windows that currupted the file it may have been the program that updated and corrupted during the update. So it may have been causing stability issues in widows close the app and media file. Like i was trying to explain if the file path is lost it will cause a bsod whether it is a bsod or just a app crash the stabilty of a update will affect the profmance of the pc

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
Yes I understand what ur saying, but the programs your talking about cannot be updated anymore cause its WMP version 11 which is the last version of Windows XP and all the critical windows updates for it are also installed.
2nd thing is that i always disable\untick automatic updates of any software i install, and always update or download the last versions manually if needed.
3d thing - i cannot install anyway many recent softwares that does not support windows xp anymore cause i will get that error of "win32", so basically all the programs i install are old bunch of stuff that i downloaded long time ago. and if i need suddenly some software that disappeared for my 2nd SSD drive, i search online for the last version that fits to windows XP.
4th thing - All the file paths of any program i install are exist, and they all located in program files or wherever they need to be in windows folder, and as i said before there is no any problem in my other 3 pcs with XP x64. [i open and close WMP there 5-10 times a day and it never crash or give me errors] So actually now its only that "Creative System Information tool" that gives me that 0xc0000005 error when i double click on it before it installs the files, but finally it lets me install the app. and now its installed and working properly. Thanks

Last edited:

TommyTwoTone66

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 24, 2021
Windows XP is no longer supported in games or by graphics drivers. These are software crashes. You need to update to Windows 10 to continue gaming on this PC.

Search on eBay you can normally find a genuine Windows 10 Pro key for about $5-10. You need to be fast though because they remove the listings very frequently.

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for your advice bruh but i already knew it and i have Windows 10 installed in my strongest main pc since 4 years as i said earlier in this thread.

What im trying to do is to fix issues with Xp x64 in my 2nd pc because i still prefer to use this operating system for pc games that came out till 2014-15 that i didnt have the chance to play them yet, and they still compatible to Xp.
You ask and wonder like many others. why i prefer the older Xp than 10?
Well, the answer is very simple and its a bit sad... but i will tell u a secret that most of the people [include 99% of the gamers in the world] do not know and didnt even notice, but XP x64 3D performance is faster 45-60% than any other Microsoft operatin system that came out after it, include windows 10. Actually its the most speedy 2nd and 3rd performance operating system so far.

U can check it by yourself if u dont believe me and figure exactly what im talking about, u just need to install Passmark "Pc performance Test" software [versions 5-6-7] in the exact same pc with the exact same hardware, but with different hard drives\partitions with a different operating systems [XP x64 -Vista-7-8-10] and test it in each o.s, u will c it clearly, the eye cannot lie...
First u will have to install Direct-X 10 in ur XP to get that lil perofrmance improvement, and then u can start to compare with the other operating systems that support DirectX 11 but still works slower.

When i mean better 3d performance i dont mean only to FPS number, because like if i play in my Windows 10 with my stronger pc [gtx1080 with i9 9900K] i will get the exact same 144fps like i get in my Xp [Xeon W3680 with 980ti],
what i mean with faster 3d performance, is the: MOVEMENT SPEED,.
This is the deal breaker for me in games. The running\driving\etc speed is woring much faster in XP x64 than all the other microsoft o.s that came later.

Basically the kernel of Microsoft operating systems hasnt changed much since windows Vista, and its all kinda the same 3d perfromance.
A theory that I thought about is that Microsoft simply blocked the fast movement speed that exists in Xp x64, cause they want that it will fit the newer updating high end hardware [like cpus, gpus] so that u wont run too fast like an alien and it wont be too fast for u... u can still install some "trainers"and cheats to run faster in games but then again it will still be slower in comparison to XP if ull install the same trainers also there.

Here i added a screenshot that u can c different clearly between Xp -7 and 8 operating system 3D performacce [i didnt have the chance to take a passmark test screenshot from my windows 10 yet but ill do it later i guess.]

https://imgbox.com/DU726OFp

Last edited:

TommyTwoTone66

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 24, 2021
Thanks for your advice bruh but i already knew it and i have Windows 10 installed in my strongest main pc since 4 years as i said earlier in this thread.

What im trying to do is to fix issues with Xp x64 in my 2nd pc because i still prefer to use this operating system

You ask and wonder like many others. why i prefer the older Xp than 10?
Ok well that’s up to you “bruh”, but XP is beyond end of life at this point and most games will stop working on it soon.

You can’t troubleshoot issues with XP any more, and frankly “so that I can cheat at online games” isn’t a worthwhile use of anyone’s time, and I will not be helping you with that. You’re on your own.

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
I understand your opinion and respect it but:
1. If u didnt know i will tell u now that most of the games already stopped working on windows xp since 2014-2015 and xp is not supported by their companies since then.

2. I dont know how did u get to the conclusion that i wanna "cheat in online games", but its really not my purpose. U got me wrong, i even barely play online games [except of sof2, some PUBG and only in the past some Fortnite, cod/wow or crisys 3] but they r not even supported by xp excpet of so2] and additionally in online games the speed must be equall for all players, so all them basically should run at the same speed, so i cant cheat anyway even if i wanted to...

I simply like the speed for personal use, for SINGLE PLAYER, i just want my games to work faster, thats all and its not a big demand.

Its the same like ur gonna say "Dont disable 'Remote registry' or 'Telnet' or 'Wireless configuration zero' in services menu, cause u dont go 'by the book' and microsoft will not like it cause u dont let others to control your pc"and we must accept everything they create.

Im just trying to do anything if by tweaking or editing , that will make my pc work faster and nothing wrong with that, and if Microsoft dont know to upgrade but downgrade instead the 3d performance in their operating systems since they created vista, cause Bill gates is not in charge on programing by himself anymore, but only let others do the job, so what can i do about that...That explains why it loooks like that,,,

and if u dont wanna help somone its all ok cause its ur right and u dont have to, but for a better attitude to others u should not say it, u can simply ignore and they will already understad it anyway. Thanks

Last edited:

TommyTwoTone66

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 24, 2021
I understand your opinion and respect it but:
1. If u didnt know i will tell u that most of the games already stopped working on windows xp since 2014-2015 and xp is not supported by their companies since then.

2. I dont know how did u get to the concluision that i wanna "cheat in online games", but its really not my purpose. U got me wrong, i even barely play online games [except of sof2, some PUBG and only in the past some Fortnite, cod/wow or crisys 3] but they r not even supported by xp excpet of so2] and additionally in online games the speed must be equall for all players, so all them basically should run at the same speed, so i cant cheat anyway even if i wanted to...

I simply like the speed for personal use, for SINGLE PLAYER, i just want my games to work faster, thats all and its not a big demand.

Its the same like ur gonna say "Dont disable 'Remote registry'or 'Telnet' or 'Wireless configuration zero' in services menu, cause u dont go 'by the book' and microsoft will not like it cause u dont let others to control your pc"and we must accept everything they create.

Im just trying to do anything if by tweaking or editing , that will make my pc work faster and nothing wrong with that, and if Microsoft dont know to upgrade but downgrade instead the 3d performance in their operating systems since they created vista, cause Bill gates is not in charge on programing by himself anymore, but only let others do the job, so what can i do about that...That explains why it loooks like that,,,

and if u dont wanna help somone its all ok cause its ur right and u dont have to, but for a better attitude to others u should not to say it, u can simply ignore and they will already understad it anyway. Thanks
Games aren’t faster on XP.

X-Fi drivers aren’t compatible with XP any more.

Update to windows 10.

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
Games arent faster in XP 32bit But they are much much faster in XP x64bit, and u should check it thoroughly and carefully like i did, and u will c it clearly, "Passmark 3d performance" test cannot lie. the result is written black on white, and many other gamers will admit and say what i say and its already published all over the net in many locations. u just need to find out

I have the X-Fi WHQL certified drivers from 2010 and they work excellent, u just need to disable "Xram" in some regedit location. and u wont get any error or a bsod. [I dont have any errors now and all my porblems are solved except of when installing "Creative System Information" but i really dont need it and its installed anyway]

I already said and will tell you again if u didnt understand, i have Windows 10 in my other pc and i use it like 30-40% of my pcs time, and guess what, i even prefer it in all aspects than any other o.s, but as for 3d performance i will always prefer XP x64 till Microsoft will know to invent something better.

Last edited:

TommyTwoTone66

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 24, 2021
Games arent faster in XP 32bit But they are much much faster in XP x64bit, and u should check it thoroughly and carefully like i did, and u will c it clearly, "Passmark 3d performance" test cannot lie. the result is written black on white, and many other gamers will admit and say what i say and its already published all over the net in many locations. u just need to find out

I have the X-Fi WHQL certified drivers from 2010 and they work excellent, u just need to disable "Xram" in some regedit location. and u wont get any error or a bsod. [I dont have any errors now and all my porblems are solved except of when installing "Creative System Information" but i really dont need it and its installed anyway]

I already said and will tell you again if u didnt understand, i have Windows 10 in my other pc and i use it like 30-40% of my pcs time, and guess what, i even prefer it in all aspects than any other o.s, but as for 3d performance i will always prefer XP x64 till Microsoft will know to invent something better.
I don’t beleive you. Show the benchmark where XP is faster.

it can’t even run most games, so you will need to find old ones. I doubt you could run COD Blackops or Anthem or whatever on it.

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
As i showed already before u can c clearly the difference between XP x64 performance and other operating systems: https://imgbox.com/DU726OFp

COD blackops 1 and 2 i finished long time ago in 2010 and 2012 and they ran flawlessly and much faster than when i played it again in windows 10 in 2016, it was better even after i set the config file to 75hz refresh rate\fps, and 110 fov.

Anthem is too new from 2019, so according to the time it came out its not supposed to support XP. [Despite that i personally think that all the games after 2015 should still support XP]

Last edited:

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
Furmark and 3Dmark are also not games but benchmark tools exactly like Passmark performance test, but Passmark shows more clearly the difference exactly like the eye sees it because its test reaches to a very high number of fps. [thousands]

I will show u a video of some game and some fps by "fraps" and also a game speed comparison between Xp and windows 10 in a few hours.

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
Here u can see the difference clearly and how fast i can run in 'Enemy Front" in Xp x64 in comparison to Windows 10 [the video is in awful quality cause it was taken from my old tablet] but 144 fps and much faster running speed that i cannot get in windows 10.

https://files.fm/u/azr4xxmvd

Here what i got in Windows 10 with "fraps" 59hz limited, but it was actually 144fps but much lower running speed.

https://files.fm/u/af4j5wt7p

Last edited:

stookza

Reputable
Jan 23, 2019
As i said yes, i got 144fps in both of the tests [like every gamer with 144HZ screen and a good video card can get] but its not related to the running speed.

No , the XP x64 machine is with GTX 980ti, Xeon W3680, 24G corsair memory.
The win10 machine is with GTX 1080, i9 9900K, 32G corsair memory.

The running speed is much slower in windows 10 as i said before, u can test yourself with every software u want, include 3DMARK and Furmark and ull find out... No matter which benchmark software ull try. Simply take another blank hard drive/ssd u have, and install there XP x64 at the exact same machine u have ur win10. set the EXACT SETTINGS in the Nvidia/Ati control panel in both of the hard disks, Vertical sync off [although that i always use Vertical sync ON cause i cant play without it but just for the tests set it off] And then make the tests with which benchmark tool u choose, and u will c the difference, u will not believe how XP x64 3D performance is faster than Win10.

Last edited: