Question Not sure what's happening. I need some help

Gyzr131

Reputable
May 24, 2017
Listen. I've tried all that you could imagine to try and fix this problem, but nothing has worked. First, when I built my PC, I installed all my drivers, including my audio. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, reset multiple times. When I put my speaker or headset (with the correct adapter, trust me) into the rear OR the front panel, sound only comes out of one of my earphones, or only out of my left speaker. I even went and tried my brother's headset (that he is currently using on his PC and its working perfectly) with his adapter, and it's the same problem. I made a post on Reddit complaining and looking for solutions as well; if you want to see the thread, it's here:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/b1ofg5/only_one_speakerearphone_working_after_putting/ein63mu/

I tried all the suggestions, but still no sign of the solution. Then, this morning I even went about and replaced my motherboard with an entirely new one hoping to be motherboard-related, but the problem still consists. I am having the most stressful time trying to figure out how to fix this problem. If there are any possible solutions, I am willing to try anything at this point.

If anyone has read through this, I'm sorry it was a little lengthy, I'm just trying to get a reasonable explanation for how this may be solved.

Impu7se

Commendable
Feb 13, 2019
what headphones/speakers do you have and why are you using an andapter? try plugging the headphones through usb straight to the mobo, or if not possible try connecting your brothers adapter if it will work. good luck :D

Gyzr131

Reputable
May 24, 2017
what headphones/speakers do you have and why are you using an andapter? try plugging the headphones through usb straight to the mobo, or if not possible try connecting your brothers adapter if it will work. good luck :D
I'm using the Astro A10s. I was using them perfectly fine with my current adapater before I started upgrading my PC. It has to be something wrong with the PC, not a chance it's the headphones.