Question not the usual mouse windows problems

Sep 13, 2019
Suddenly when I plug my mouse in windows 10, any port of my laptop, after 15/20 seconds starts to have problems, cant click on start button, cant right click, cant restart pc, and even if I unplugged it windows still doesnt work even with the touchpad anymore. So i have to force a restart manually. I tried to update drivers, unistall them, unistall usb ports, update windows, nothing worked, I have no idea of what happened all of a sudden and cant find a way to fix it.

Aug 12, 2019
Suddenly when I plug my mouse in windows 10, any port of my laptop, after 15/20 seconds starts to have problems, cant click on start button, cant right click, cant restart pc, and even if I unplugged it windows still doesnt work even with the touchpad anymore. So i have to force a restart manually. I tried to update drivers, unistall them, unistall usb ports, update windows, nothing worked, I have no idea of what happened all of a sudden and cant find a way to fix it.

Are you just like sitting on your home screen or did you have something highlighted on like discord or something I had a similar issue last night I was playing a game and I highlighted someone’s name to copy it and I couldn’t open ghub or anything so I just alt tabbed got back into discord and removed the highlight and I was fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 13, 2019
Are you just like sitting on your home screen or did you have something highlighted on like discord or something I had a similar issue last night I was playing a game and I highlighted someone’s name to copy it and I couldn’t open ghub or anything so I just alt tabbed got back into discord and removed the highlight and I was fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank yuou for your answer, I am just sitting in the homepage, and whatever i do, anytime i plug the mouse it keeps doing the same thing unfortunately