[SOLVED] note pad pops open by itself saying InstallWindows:Successfully loaded resource language ?

indianajune1

Reputable
Jul 31, 2018
hey guys, not sure what category to post this in and windows seemed the closest so sorry if its not the correct place. my note pad keeps opening up by its self at least once a day with a bunch of info starting with InstallWindows:Successfully loaded resource language ? was hoping this may ring a bell to some of you and you can tell me why and if its a problem. here is a picture and I can post the full contents if needed. thank you so much for any help !
Foep4dO.png

Last edited:
Solution
Hey thanks for the response. I have kespersky and It did do a schedule run. I thought of that too but think it unlikely for this my gaming pc I only use it for gaming and reputable sites. I use my laptop of phone for all the dirty lol
Hello again

The screen you attached says there is a source drive X:. This usually happens when Windows creates a virtual partition to save booting files when an installation media is used to boot the computer.

Can you please check if any USB or installation disc is there in the drive?

You can also check if any tasks are scheduled in Task Scheduler.

Running the SFC /SCANNOW and CHKDSK commands might also help.

Cheers!!

indianajune1

Reputable
Jul 31, 2018
Hello

I was wondering if you already scanned your PC for any malware or virus with any efficient anti-malware or anti-virus program?

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Cheers!!
Hey thanks for the response. I have kespersky and It did do a schedule run. I thought of that too but think it unlikely for this my gaming pc I only use it for gaming and reputable sites. I use my laptop of phone for all the dirty lol

Hello again

The screen you attached says there is a source drive X:. This usually happens when Windows creates a virtual partition to save booting files when an installation media is used to boot the computer.

Can you please check if any USB or installation disc is there in the drive?

You can also check if any tasks are scheduled in Task Scheduler.

Running the SFC /SCANNOW and CHKDSK commands might also help.

Cheers!!

Solution