webmaster@hopeacademy.org (Scott) wrote in
news:86c3809c.0412051713.2e26ef78@posting.google.com:

> Nintendo's new DS--two screens, twice the fun, and FREE!
> Totally FREE!
> Just visit this site to get the scoop on one of the hottest offers on
> the Net! http://www.ds4free.com/default.aspx?r=92661

Shan't!

--

Inferno

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Yay pyramid schemes!

"Inferno" <magicmonster@wanadoo.nl> wrote in news:41b47385$0$58716$b83b6cc0
@news.wanadoo.nl:

> Yay pyramid schemes!

Yay! Plonk file! :)

Inferno top-posted:
> Yay pyramid schemes!
>
> "rkcoggy" <rkcoggynospamforme@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>>Shan't!

You and rkcoggy are sure doing your best to promote this particular
pyramid scheme (quoting, as you did, the entire original message).

John Miller <me@privacy.net> wrote in news:cp1shd$o4t$3@n4vu2.n4vu.com:

> You and rkcoggy are sure doing your best to promote this particular
> pyramid scheme (quoting, as you did, the entire original message).

An aberration caused by lack of familiarity with Xnews. It won't happen
again M'lud!

--

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> Nintendo's new DS--two screens, twice the fun, and FREE!
> Totally FREE!
> Just visit this site to get the scoop on one of the hottest offers on the
Net!

Don't need to look at this site as I'm sure its some sort of Ponzi scheme.

I'm also willing to bet that you'll be nickled and dimed for more than $150
by this scheme -- and won't have a DS to show for it at the end. Kind of
like, social security...