Question Nothing happens when i press power button on cpu

dragonballz4

Reputable
Aug 17, 2016
I couriered myself my desktop from one part of country to another. On recieving the cpu the graphics card was out of its socket but there were no visible signs of physical damage but when i press the power button on case nothing happens. No fans spin even of the power supply. My specs are:-

Ryzen 3600
Rx 580
4x4gb ram stick
Corsair 550x

My question is what causes the fans to not even spin. It has to be either the psu or the motherboard. What is likely damaged in your opinion. Do you think cpu or graphics card can also do this or ram?. I have tried shorting the motherboard to start up but it still doesn't so case is likely not damaged.
View: https://i.imgur.com/7byxOyM.jpg

Pic of desktop

On recieving the cpu the graphics card was out of its socket
Did you mean the GPU does not attach to the pcie slot anymore? If yes, you will need either the new MB or GPU, or other parts, because they may or may not get damage, you need to test them one by one. You may test the GPU in other PC to see it still works or not first. If the GPU works in other PC, you may need the new MB, or even other like the HDD too.

During you moving, you are better to unplug the GPU, HDD, and the cpu cooler too.