Question Nothing happens when I press the power button ?

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
No power when pressing power button in pc what could be the problem ?

I tested psu in another pc and its working , cpu working , gpu and ram , could it be the motherboard ?
No beep, no fans, no display, nothing ?

autoblogart

Honorable
Apr 18, 2018
Who knows? Let's talk complete specs and a detailed history of this problem as opposed to, well, nothing.
I5 2500k non overclock
8gb ram ddr3
Gtx 650 1gb
MB : Foxconn 2ABF

It was working , until ram died so changed ram and installed it , before getting ram pc was booting and i was listening to ram beep stff because i did unplug it , anyway , i checked pc later tried to press on start button , and no power at all , sometimes it power and beep but 95% dont power and beep and no fans no display,

Meaning by sometimes it works and beep and stuff it because i try to press power on different times a day thats why , i face few times that its on , but mostly when i try later nothing happens

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I5 2500k non overclock
8gb ram ddr3
Gtx 650 1gb
MB : Foxconn 2ABF

It was working , until ram died so changed ram and installed it , before getting ram pc was booting and i was listening to ram beep stff because i did unplug it , anyway , i checked pc later tried to press on start button , and no power at all , sometimes it power and beep but 95% dont power and beep and no fans no display,

Meaning by sometimes it works and beep and stuff it because i try to press power on different times a day thats why , i face few times that its on , but mostly when i try later nothing happens
Swap your reset button connectors with the power button connectors on the motherboard and see if it starts using the rewet switch.