[SOLVED] Nothing happens when I press the power button ?

autoblogart

Reputable
Apr 18, 2018
No power when pressing power button in pc what could be the problem ?

I tested psu in another pc and its working , cpu working , gpu and ram , could it be the motherboard ?
No beep, no fans, no display, nothing ?

autoblogart

Reputable
Apr 18, 2018
Who knows? Let's talk complete specs and a detailed history of this problem as opposed to, well, nothing.
I5 2500k non overclock
8gb ram ddr3
Gtx 650 1gb
MB : Foxconn 2ABF

It was working , until ram died so changed ram and installed it , before getting ram pc was booting and i was listening to ram beep stff because i did unplug it , anyway , i checked pc later tried to press on start button , and no power at all , sometimes it power and beep but 95% dont power and beep and no fans no display,

Meaning by sometimes it works and beep and stuff it because i try to press power on different times a day thats why , i face few times that its on , but mostly when i try later nothing happens

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I5 2500k non overclock
8gb ram ddr3
Gtx 650 1gb
MB : Foxconn 2ABF

It was working , until ram died so changed ram and installed it , before getting ram pc was booting and i was listening to ram beep stff because i did unplug it , anyway , i checked pc later tried to press on start button , and no power at all , sometimes it power and beep but 95% dont power and beep and no fans no display,

Meaning by sometimes it works and beep and stuff it because i try to press power on different times a day thats why , i face few times that its on , but mostly when i try later nothing happens
Swap your reset button connectors with the power button connectors on the motherboard and see if it starts using the rewet switch.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS