[SOLVED] Nothing is detected by PC

dudupro

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2012
Hello i have ran to a dead end. I got a working pc from a friend and im using my own gpu. He had geforce 1060, i have geforce 1070.

The problem is that nothing in the pack panel works, but all inside the pc seems to be working(leds, fans). Mobo indicator shows red VGA. (I have a spare 1060 i tested it and same story)

What made this problem even more confusing for me was the fact that after countless times of reboots my monitor actually worked and keyboard started working aswell. As soon as i slightly touched my pc it shut down and rebooted after a second of awkward silence. And then it was the same old black screen of no connection on sentence monitor.

Another test. I let it run for 30 minutes while pc couldnt connect to monitor, i shut down pc, reboot and everything is ok im on bios. I shut it down again and reboot, then it doesnt connect to monitor (not only monitor but anything im back panel). So i couldnt have moved any connections inside the case. Since its a new pc for me im not certain but it seems to me that fans are using less power as it fails to connect with back panel.

Mobo gigabyte ax370 rev1.1 (gaming3)
Geforce 1070
Amd 2600
Psu cx550m
Ram 8gb ddr4 2333mhz kingston fury

Last edited:

dudupro

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2012
I have experimented and tried to narrownit down.
I try to reposition cables,
boot up,
Works,
No VGA light on mobo,
I press power button and shut it down,
Wait,
Boot up again,
VGA led and no connection to monitor.